PDA

View Full Version : saiga 12 or mka 1919?

smokin' barrels
May 24, 2012, 07:16 PM
i am in no means of buying either one of these guns because i would have absolutely no use for either one. But what one would you prefer?

CAOxInfinity
May 26, 2012, 02:28 AM
Saiga 12. Own it and love it. I have a safe full of shotguns and this is the only one I use...not because its particularly bad a$$ or anything, its just the one im most proficient with, be it clay birds ot actual birds

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

Superhouse 15
May 27, 2012, 09:14 AM
The Saiga has a lot more quality in it's manufacture.... Which should tell you a lot about how bad the 1919 is.

PT-92
May 27, 2012, 08:13 PM
saiga 12 or mka 1919?
i am in no means of buying either one of these guns because i would have absolutely no use for either one. But what one would you prefer?

:confused: Not sure if this is trolling or not--But I will bite.

The Saiga 12 is now been established as a true, tried, trusted and tested weapon that can be customized to no end or shot just fine as is in its standard stock config. I have one and can highly recommend it for general use but its true purpose IMO is its tactical prowess.

Frankly, I like what I see/read about the MKA but have no frst-hand experience to report back with. I don't think they have extended mags for it so that would be a deal-killer right there. I will say that I hold the Turkish firearms industry in high-regard so that would help influence my decision if I were in fact leaning in the MKA's direction.

-Cheers