PDA

View Full Version : Stoeger M2000 question

DucksBucksNTrucks
February 18, 2012, 01:55 PM
Hi all!
New on here.
So I recently bought a Stoeger m2000, and I have to say it is pretty impressive for the money I spent.
Anyway my question is in regards to getting parts for it, I have looked all over numrich, brownells, and the benelli/Stoeger site and emailed Stoeger and have had no luck or have not been replied to. The parts I need are the 2 washers that go in the forearm one is flat and the other curved. In the manual they show as parts E03 & E04 I believe.
If anyone has any suggestions let me know.
Also if anyone happens to have a magazine extension for the M2000 or the benelli m1 let me know. I have one for a SBE I would trade

4whln
February 18, 2012, 03:16 PM
Call Stoeger. I lost my bolt handle, and they replaced it for free. The only place I know of that you can get a mag extension is Nordic Components. To me, it's not worth the money for a mag extension. Also, my local smith said it might mess with your how it cycles because of the extra weight.

asm3686
February 20, 2012, 10:25 PM
when i bought my m2000 it was missing those 2 washers and i did call the company and they shipped them to me for free as well as a copy of the owners manual and choke tube wrench. i was very impressed

RoscoeC
February 21, 2012, 03:47 PM
They seem to be pretty much email immune. Call them. They have been very responsive on the phone.