PDA

View Full Version : Got my Palmetto State Armory lower receivers

mdd
January 11, 2012, 11:06 AM
There has been a lot of conversations on here about what PSA lacks on the service side. With that in mind I felt something good should be acknowledged.
I ordered two stripped lowers during their Christmas sale. A disclaimer on their website said no lowers would ship until 1/15/12. Surprise surprise! On Monday, 1/9, my ffl called & told me they were in and ready for me to pick up! Didn't get there till yesterday late afternoon and found the lowers to be packaged very carefully and in perfect condition. I am impressed with these guys and felt like they deserved some good coverage for their good service. I will definitely order from them again. Great prices and, in my case, great shipping time.

CTS
January 11, 2012, 01:52 PM
I ordered both an upper and lower plus some misc. parts with the same caveat. Lower wouldn't be shipped till 1/15/12. They sent the upper and other parts to me at my home, no extra shipping charges and I just got an email notification that the lower had been shipped to my ffl. I have no complaints with that kind of service either.

Fishbed77
January 11, 2012, 02:14 PM
PSA sells a fine product. Their lowers are as good as any I've ever seen, and though I haven't purchased an upper from them yet, they look very nice from what I've handled.

I can't say I've ever ordered anything from them online, but I've seen to their store in Columbia many times. You'll usually have to wait for assistance, because the store is rather small and always very busy, but the employees there are always helpful and polite.

I find their customer service in general to be much better than average. I think that what you see here is a tiny percentage of unhappy folks that ordered at peak times (holidays or during sales), had to wait (which I understand is frustrating), and took their frustrations to the internet.

greentick
January 11, 2012, 06:03 PM
Got mine on the 9th as well. Was rather surprised when my ffl called. I've ordered from PSA several times, great prices. Once they had a software glitch and it let me order something out of stock. They called me the next day to apologize for the mistake. I'll buy from them again.

Palmetto-Pride
January 11, 2012, 06:45 PM
I have bought 3 lowers, 1 upper, 2 cans of the xm855 and some other stuff every thing has been great. When I bought the last two uppers I ordered them online and forgot to add that wanted to pick them up at there Beaufort store about a hour away from where I live. So a very nice young lady called and asked me what FFL I wanted them shipped to, I said I wanted to pick them up at the Beaufort store, so she puts me on hold and then gets back on the phone and says "ok you can pick them up anytime at the Beaufort store" Well then about 10 min later another very nice young lady calls from the Beaufort store and says that she received a call from the Columbia store letting them know that I would be picking them up there and she wanted to let me know that they were closing early that day for inventory so I wouldn't make a wasted trip if I couldn't get there by 5pm. I think they have great CS and will continue to shop there.............:)

MrDontPlay
January 11, 2012, 09:44 PM
I bought my lower on black Friday and received it the next week.