PDA

View Full Version : A fair trade

Grapevinebill
October 29, 2011, 10:54 AM
I was having a little obstacle on the home front when I wanted to purchase my last gun, an LC9 when the wife said, " ok if you want to go ahead and I get to buy some new furniture.". Well, with the no interest for 12 month deals on furniture I figured this was a great idea. I get my gun, she gets her furniture and we have 12 months to pay it off with no interest.

Yesterday she says to me, "were you looking at any new guns recently?". Not catching I answered no, why? "well I have been looking at some furniture." she said.

I think we have come to a beautiful place in our relationship!

chadk7
October 29, 2011, 12:04 PM
Hopefully she gets a comfortable couch that you can sleep on if she ever kicks you out of bed.

You should wait til she picks out the furniture so you know how much money you can spend on the new gun

Buzzcook
October 29, 2011, 12:22 PM
Go to auctions buddy. Furniture often goes for pennies on the dollar.

GONIF
October 29, 2011, 12:33 PM
I will bet the furniture is at least twice the price of the pistol in the end. But you will both enjoy the furniture and only you will enjoy the pistol ,so fair is relitive .;)

Get R Done Guns
October 29, 2011, 01:26 PM
Well, sounds like you have a great relationship barring you can keep up with the furniture bill!! Think in the end of the day you will have a full SAFE and a full FAMILY room!! Sounds pricey, but fair.