PDA

View Full Version : Glock 26

bill_munny
September 18, 2011, 08:08 PM
I own two Glocks but have never been a real Glock fan. Today that may have slightly changed. I brought my wife's G26 to the range just because i haven't shot it in quite a long time. I was dead on with it. I never have liked shooting smaller guns because i have very large hands but for some reason the 26 just felt perfect in my hands today. Plus my grouping was excellent. My grouping was even tighter today with that gun than it was thursday with my XDM 9mm
5 1/4" barrel.

No real point to this post but to say I think I'll be bringing that little devil with me to the range a lot more often. My wife may find my micro eagle .380 in her night stand next time she looks in there haha

scottycoyote
September 18, 2011, 08:14 PM
yeah i dont know what it is about the glock, but ive found i can shoot the 26 just as good as the fullsize too

osageid
September 18, 2011, 08:22 PM
I love to shoot my wife's G26 too! Btw I also shoot my G36 as well if not better than my other full size pistols!

bill_munny
September 18, 2011, 08:25 PM
Well I have a G20 also and I know I was better with the 26 today than I usually am with the 20

C0untZer0
September 18, 2011, 09:30 PM
I've heard people say stuff like "I shoot my G19 better than my G34" or "I shoot my 17 better than I shoot my 17L."

I don't get it.

I shoot the 17L better than the 34, and I would expect that pattern to continue down the line... 17, 19, 26,

bill_munny
September 18, 2011, 09:52 PM
Well I was surprised myself. Until today I would have made the same assumption as you c0untzer0. I shot the gun once when my wife first bought it and it was just pointing it down the range and pulling the trigger just to say I shot it. I didn't expect it to perform as well as it did today.

cslinger
September 18, 2011, 09:55 PM
The itty bitty sight radius hurts but those super stout short barrels actually aid in accuracy. I tend to shoot the mini Glocks better then some of their larger bretheran as well.

Datguy781
September 18, 2011, 10:49 PM
Back in the day when I had a G26 I shoot it as well as my CZ75 sometimes better. As others have already pointed out I don't know why I just did.

Jeremiah/Az
September 19, 2011, 01:29 AM
I have a Glock 26 with Pearce ext. It fits my hand perfectly. The G19 does not fit me @ all. The finger grooves are all in the wrong place for me.:eek:

gbran
September 19, 2011, 10:18 PM
While I have several semi-autos, I'm basically a revolver guy. My main problem with revolvers for ccw is capacity and size. I bought the G26 because it's fairly small, concealable and hhas a 10+1 capacity. The other reason I bought it is because it's simple, no external safties, just point and shoot......kinda like a revolver. I don't want things to think about. I just want to point and click.

bill_munny
September 20, 2011, 02:17 AM
I think my wife either needs a new piece that will make her forget about her Glock, or we need another G26