PDA

View Full Version : My friend is on Top Shot!

threegun
August 31, 2011, 07:23 PM
A friend of mine that I used to shoot against in Police Pistol Combat and Threegun matches has made it to the tv show Top Shot. His name is Cliff Walsh. Keep an eye out for him because he is bad to the bone with anything you give him to shoot. His specialty is the revolver. Heck he has even beaten the legend Jerry Miculek. I got my biggest competitive pointer from Cliff.

Cliff if you see this good luck and my money is on you dude.

For those of you who might want to know, Cliff beat me every time when using his stinking revolver. He's like a machine. Couple times that he strayed to the dark side (used an auto) I took him LOL.

Again good luck brother everyone at Dade City Rod and Gun Club will be cheering for you.

Chuck

TylerD45ACP
August 31, 2011, 07:29 PM
Cool, when should I watch it? Whats your buddy Cliff look like I want to see his abilities. The guys who are proficient with revolver are PROFICIENT. Its scary how fast these guys can shoot 6 reload shoot another 6. What time and channel, its history right, im eastern time zone so what'll it be, to lazy to look it up lol.

threegun
August 31, 2011, 07:36 PM
New episodes Tuesdays at 10pm. He is awesome with a wheel gun. His biggest attribute IMO however is his ability to stay cool and calm. If he gets rattled on Top Shot I will be shocked. If he loses it will be because they gave him a sling shot or something. Thats how good he is capable of shooting.

I knew he was awesome with the revolver and good with an auto but one day we go to a threegun match. He breaks out an M-14 and starts ringing plates (and not big plates either) at 200 yards with iron sights. Just a good well rounded shooter.

TylerD45ACP
August 31, 2011, 07:41 PM
Nice... Sounds like he's got alot of deliberation, or the ability to remain calm while you need to rush. Because if you stay deliberate in your action and somewhat calm and slower than the other guy. Chance's are you come out on top because he was rattled, you weren't. Bat Masterson, Old West Gunfighter, said deliberation was the most important thing in a shootout. To keep a cool head in an intense situation, even if a 1/2 sec slower may be the difference between life and death, high and low score. I gota check this out now.

Jo6pak
August 31, 2011, 08:14 PM
Good luck to your freind, but it seems to me that Top Shot is more soap opera and politics than shooting skill.
It's about playing the game, not shooting the firearm:confused:

TylerD45ACP
August 31, 2011, 08:25 PM
I do kind of agree with that Jo6pak, its film created drama shooting.

Eghad
August 31, 2011, 08:31 PM
TV = drama :eek:

You would not want to watch some boring show with them shooting at standard targets would you?

All in all you must have some skill if you want to make it to the end.

TylerD45ACP
August 31, 2011, 08:32 PM
Its not just that but the complaining and reality T.V. show BS brought into it. It still a good show but defintley got drama a bit over the top.

DukeNukem
August 31, 2011, 08:42 PM
Cliff smoked a Glock guy with a Glock in the elimination challenge a couple of weeks ago. After that his team realized just what they had with Cliff.

TylerD45ACP
August 31, 2011, 08:43 PM
Nice. I wanna see what Cliff can do.

DukeNukem
August 31, 2011, 08:54 PM
Here he is:

http://www.history.com/shows/top-shot/videos/meet-cliff#meet-cliff

TylerD45ACP
August 31, 2011, 09:21 PM
Looks like he's defintley a contender. He was doing some nice shooting there.

Jason_G
August 31, 2011, 09:32 PM
Oh wow, that's your friend? He cleaned up the other day with the Glock (G34, IIRC). Sometimes when I watch that show, I think "oh man, I could out-shoot some of these guys". When he shot the elimination challenge, I was sittin' on the couch thinkin' "dam, nevermind :o". I hadn't paid him much attention in the show until then. After seeing him shoot and surprise a lot of folks in the elimination challenge, I think he may be the guy I pull for this season. He ain't no slouch, that's for sure.

Jason

Don Glock
August 31, 2011, 09:41 PM
i tried. just can't watch that show. too much drama in the house with the confession cams and everything :eek:

Wag
August 31, 2011, 09:59 PM
Good luck to your friend. Much as I'd like to see him shoot, I just can't stomach that show.

--Wag--

Jason_G
August 31, 2011, 10:33 PM
i tried. just can't watch that show. too much drama in the house with the confession cams and everything
Good luck to your friend. Much as I'd like to see him shoot, I just can't stomach that show.

Y'all must not be married, or your wives don't watch TV or something.:D

When it's between Top shot or them damn Kardashians or the basketball wives, or Big Brother, I'll take Top Shot any day! :p

Jason

Wag
August 31, 2011, 11:20 PM
Married 22 years. Not a lot on T.V. that I like regardless but when it's on, it's better than Top Shot. Of a certainty, I don't watch reality T.V. at all! :D

I will say, however, I'm starting to get a kick out of the Outdoor Channel and SOME of their shows.

--Wag--

threegun
September 1, 2011, 07:04 AM
Oh wow, that's your friend? He cleaned up the other day with the Glock (G34, IIRC). Sometimes when I watch that show, I think "oh man, I could out-shoot some of these guys". When he shot the elimination challenge, I was sittin' on the couch thinkin' "dam, nevermind ". I hadn't paid him much attention in the show until then. After seeing him shoot and surprise a lot of folks in the elimination challenge, I think he may be the guy I pull for this season. He ain't no slouch, that's for sure.

He's just a regular guy that doesn't get rattled. Where I would feel the pressure of having time running out and make minor mistakes he doesn't. Smooth and calm. That translates into speed and accuracy.

Its nice to know that I have the ability to hang with a guy who can shoot like Cliff.

I stopped shooting PPC regularly a couple years ago because my Bass fishing tournaments fall on the same day. So I haven't seen Cliff for a while. Heck I didn't know he beat Miculek until I read about it in a gun rag. I spoke with him at the beginning of the year. I had taken my boys then 11 and 14 to shoot a balloon shoot. He was there visiting. I asked him about beating Jerry Miculek. He said Miculek had a bad match and he a good one. Butthole didn't even mention Top Shot. I haven't seen the first show for this season yet because I can't stand the drama or the slingshots and throwing knives LOL.

Anyway he's a great guy and a great shot.

DukeNukem
September 1, 2011, 08:02 PM
It's been all firearms so far, I think. Next episode preview looked like tomahawks, knives, and it looked like they even have them throwing rocks.

threegun
September 2, 2011, 06:45 AM
It's been all firearms so far, I think. Next episode preview looked like tomahawks, knives, and it looked like they even have them throwing rocks.

Jeez and I'm gonna have to watch this one.

serf 'rett
September 2, 2011, 04:15 PM
When Cliff went to the elimination a few weeks ago, it appeared the other team members were hoping he bite the bullet. I wondered if it was because he was a little older or if it was scripted into the show dialogue (I recently heard this back-at-the-house stuff is scripted, but I just can't believe it :rolleyes: snort, snerk) Turned to the wife and told her that Cliff was about to smoke the other cat, who I think was a NRA instructor.

Don't care for the whining or chest thumping gobble de goop, but they do have some fun range setups. Record to DVR and fast forward through the bull sessions and ads when you watch it later.

Will be rooting for Cliff to make a good run.

MemphisJim
September 2, 2011, 04:27 PM
FWIW: I record each new chapter of "As the World of Top Shot Churns." Then I watch it the following day. Amazing how much crap fast forward takes out of the proceedings. And I'm pulling for Cliff, too. "Course, the winner's already at home evaluating his contract offers from the likes of Crimson Trace and others.

Jason_G
September 2, 2011, 10:08 PM
Don't care for the whining or chest thumping gobble de goop, but they do have some fun range setups. Record to DVR and fast forward through the bull sessions and ads when you watch it later.
That's what I do too.

Jason

JimPage
September 3, 2011, 08:06 AM
I don't like all that drama crap they go through. But I finally figured out that bullets have so much velocity that the show would only be about 5 minutes if it was all cut out. :D

microman
September 4, 2011, 08:57 AM
Thats pretty neat. I will be sure to watch

threegun
September 4, 2011, 11:02 AM
Be nice to fast forward to the finals LOL.

Glenn E. Meyer
September 4, 2011, 01:48 PM
Hey, I know a revolver champ around here who knows him too!

Anyway, I certainly fast forward the Red Headed Self-Proclaimed God of the Shotgun. :D

Rspeters
September 4, 2011, 02:20 PM
Anyway, I certainly fast forward the Red Headed Self-Proclaimed God of the Shotgun. :D

I'm not a fan of the redhead either...he's just not good. But I did gain a little respect for him in the elimination round with the gatlin gun. Drawing out diagrams and studying them.

Jason_G
September 4, 2011, 05:55 PM
Anyway, I certainly fast forward the Red Headed Self-Proclaimed God of the Shotgun.

I was actually kind of pulling for the guy until he blew it in the slug challenge. I mean, it was awful! Bad case of the nerves I guess. After that, I thought "he's doomed". I'm surprised he didn't go home that episode.

Jason

KChen986
September 4, 2011, 11:57 PM
His cockiness annoys me. I wish he'd get eliminated already. He totally sucked on both the shotgun challenge and the shooting dice challenge.

threegun
September 5, 2011, 10:25 AM
Hey, I know a revolver champ around here who knows him too!

Glenn, Its not Jerry Miculek is it?

Eghad
September 13, 2011, 06:44 PM
I like Top Shot myself and I get chuckles when the whiners come out. Remember the last two still have to hit the targets to win. :D

Glenn, Its not Jerry Miculek is it?

Cliff Walsh is one of a few people who have defeted Mr. Miculek :eek:

publius
September 13, 2011, 10:08 PM
He beat JERRY?!! Some bash Top Shot, saying these people aren't the top shots. It's just the name of the show, the winner is the top shot in the show, not in the world. They don't claim to be. Good luck to your buddy, sounds like if he knows a little about politics he should have a very good chance. I keep threatening to try out, but am too lazy to put together a tape:o

loose_holster_dan
September 14, 2011, 11:15 AM
he is an animal! kinda nerdy looking, but he cleans up!

NWPilgrim
September 14, 2011, 12:35 PM
Cliff is flying under the radar as "just a revolver guy." Last night he was the ONLY one who cleaned both explosive targets with one shot each in the rope course using the carbine. He obviously is pretty good with semi auto pistols and rifles, at least.

The Cornershot looks impractical, specialized use but maybe too specialized. It is just a Glock mounted in a hinged stock with a camera sight. But who is going to carry that around with them? And it has the range of a pistol not a rifle. I could see it sits in a patrol car and pulled out when pinned down, but I can't imagine the military hauling one of those along on a patrol because you have to have your carbines, SAW, grenades and ammo. As big as a carbine with only the range/ammo of a pistol.

ripnbst
September 14, 2011, 01:04 PM
The corner shot is impractical??? What about the gattling gun or cannon? No one said it was practical but they do have their uses.

NWPilgrim
September 14, 2011, 02:40 PM
The corner shot is impractical??? What about the gattling gun or cannon? No one said it was practical but they do have their uses.

I believe the Gatling gun and the cannon used WERE practical at the time of their manufacture and military use. This makes them historically significant.

The difference is that the Cornershot is in current production and intended for current use. It certainly works around corners, but who is going to lug one around in place of, or in addition to, his normal patrol weapon?

Do any current military or police forces employ the Cornershot? Other than the Israelis who manufacture the CS? General issue, supervisor only?

ripnbst
September 14, 2011, 03:53 PM
I am not up to snuff on who carries what but in the show they did say that they were brought to popularity due to the recent more urban environment we are fighting in, in the middle east. Well maybe not urban but villages with buildings. Instead of:
A. Blind firing into a doorway
B. Attempting to quickly about face, asses situation, then fire

the corner shot is used.

What I was getting at is they all have their place. Shotguns are used in combat today, one may argue that isn't not practical to carry that either but people still do.

Glenn E. Meyer
September 14, 2011, 04:49 PM
No, not Jerry. But my friend just came in second under Jerry in a recent match.

http://www.ammoland.com/2011/09/08/smith-wessons-miculek-dominates-uspsa-area-4-revolver-contest/

Gregg! Real nice guy at local matches.

thmsmgnm
September 14, 2011, 05:27 PM
I only watch that show to watch the whiny *******s get humbled, I was disappointed this week, Coach Attitude survived.

I still can't believe the best challenges get reserved for the elimination round, the canon and the gatling should have been team challenges.

Jason_G
September 14, 2011, 07:09 PM
Speaking of Jerry, I thought I saw him on the commercial for the next episode, but I was looking at it from the other room, and he had a gun in front of his face, and I couldn't tell for sure. Is he supposed to be on there next episode, or was it someone else?

Jason

KChen986
September 15, 2011, 12:06 PM
With all due respect, how did Jake become an officer? I'm not seeing many leadership traits from him.

aarondhgraham
September 15, 2011, 12:16 PM
With all due respect, how did Jake become an officer?

All you need is a college degree,,,
Sadly, no leadership skills are required for a commission.

Aarond

threegun
September 15, 2011, 02:10 PM
I don't know names but when a former Navy Seal cannot hit a target with a very similar platform to what they used in the Navy, then thats a problem. It took the guy something like ten shots to hit them. Good luck to your buddy, sounds like if he knows a little about politics he should have a very good chance. I keep threatening to try out, but am too lazy to put together a tape If I didn't have this stinking equilibrium problem I would have also. Mountains and equilibrium a bad mixture. You should try out though. If you apply the principles of marksmanship anyone can shoot good. Thats Cliff. He simply knows how to shoot anything that goes bang. He's not flashy, although very close to flashy with a wheel gun, just a good all around shot. This match is his. After watching the inability of the others to effectively shoot a rifle, I am convinced that its already over.

threegun
September 15, 2011, 03:10 PM
Cliff is flying under the radar as "just a revolver guy." Last night he was the ONLY one who cleaned both explosive targets with one shot each in the rope course using the carbine. He obviously is pretty good with semi auto pistols and rifles, at least. He ran an m14 open sights at a threegun match we shot years ago. He finished behind me on the round but only because the recoil of the 308 vs my 223. He was hitting plates at 200 yards open sights. Not very big plates either. No misses then either. he is an animal! kinda nerdy looking, but he cleans up! Very reserved but super competitive. Nerdy looking times two but a dead shot and ice water in his veins. We would be shooting side by side at Dade City Rod and Gun Club and he would lean over and say hey Chuck get yourself a revolver so you have a chance to beat me and then laugh. I would tell him to get rid of that old man gun and bring out a pistol. When he did I beat him. With a revolver not so much LOL.

One thing is for sure if Cliff can do it a bunch of us here on TFL can do it. Half the field in the matches I attended could do it.

NWPilgrim
September 15, 2011, 09:17 PM
Thats Cliff. He simply knows how to shoot anything that goes bang. He's not flashy, although very close to flashy with a wheel gun, just a good all around shot. This match is his. After watching the inability of the others to effectively shoot a rifle, I am convinced that its already over.

That is my impression as well. The VLTOR TS3 carbine with fairly simple shots at 75 yds and 100 yds, WITH SPOTTER, was abysmal for all but Cliff and maybe one other. He nailed it. In every competition he is cool, relaxed, focused, and has a efficient plan that he works. Impressive.

I hope they have a DA revolver round coming up.

Dustin is the other surprised. I wonder what his background is besides Christian Campground Counselor. :D Do they have a combat range at camp or something?

Eghad
September 17, 2011, 05:17 PM
Cliff made that G34 Glock talk...lol. He woke a few folks up. The church guy is pretty awesome too. He was a machine on the friend or foe elimination.

Cliff did lose out on round 1 with the S&W Model 29 which is a revolver. That could have been part of his plan tho...lol

KChen986
September 18, 2011, 11:26 PM

Aarond

Off topic, but as an OCS Candidate, I will have to disagree. Especially as a line officer.

Anyway, I hear the show messes with the weapon's sights. Is this true?

Jason_G
September 19, 2011, 06:48 PM
Anyway, I hear the show messes with the weapon's sights. Is this true?

Where did you hear that?

Jason

Bartholomew Roberts
September 21, 2011, 02:40 PM
Well something is definitely screwy with the zero when you need a spotter to make hits with an AR at 75yds and 100yds on an 8" target at 100yds. I wonder if they used a 25yd military zero? That would have made those targets much more difficult.

KChen986
September 21, 2011, 03:30 PM
Jason G,

A friend of mine who's a really good shooter, had a mentor who was on season 1, and he said something along those lines (hearsay, I know.) There was a thread on reddit by a former cameraman, and I did not hear anything about messing with the sights.

However, I sometimes wonder how such highly trained professionals have difficulty with familiar weapons, like the AR or the FAL.

=================

*SPOILER*

Anyone else happy to see Michael Morelli go?

Cowboy_mo
September 21, 2011, 07:47 PM
Cliff put Michael out very handily in the "shoot from the hip" challenge!

It was ironic and poetic justice since Michael actually chose to shoot against Cliff...

Alaska444
September 21, 2011, 07:58 PM
I am glad he is gone. He continually disparaged Cliff especially most often when he had messed up his performance which was just about every time. Poetic justice indeed especially since Michael actually chose to go up against a national champion. Go figure.

Cliff on the other hand shows one more time that he is a top shot as we would expect from someone that is a national champion. Don't mess with the best is a good thing to remember.

NWPilgrim
September 22, 2011, 12:58 PM
I knew Michael was going down to Cliff when I saw at the actual contest he abandoned the exact grip he practiced so well with Jerry's coaching. Instead he sees the hitching rail and thinks, "Hey I got a better idea!" Then Cliff proceeded to grip as he practiced and did much better. Cliff is very methodical.

I loved Michael's statement about "I nominated Cliff because he is just a revolver guy." This not long after Cliff cleaned the course with the VLTOR AR15 and "Long Gun" Michael did not. And a few episodes before Cliff had aced the course with a Glock.

I would have liked to see how Cliff would have done on the third round of blind shooting the water jugs.

ndking1126
September 22, 2011, 01:23 PM
I'm currently deployed and can't watch Top Shot this season! It looked pretty good to me. Yeah there is a little drama, but that's just part of politicing.. and politicing happens in all areas of life in one degree or another. I bet that's pretty cool to see someone you know on tv!

Aarond
Off topic, but as an OCS Candidate, I will have to disagree. Especially as a line officer.

As a former OCS Candidate I would also disagree. As a matter of fact, you must prove to the Army you are capable by leading other Office Candidates (ie, peers), which I found to be much harder than leading Soldiers now that I am at my unit.

aarondhgraham
September 22, 2011, 02:29 PM
Gentlemen, I never meant to imply that a college degree would automatically make you an officer,,,
But it is a requirement that more often than not is all a person must have to be eligible for a commission.

There are other hurdles but they are minor in comparison.

I realize that civilians must apply to OCS through the Army Recruiting Command,,,
But (according to this source (http://usmilitary.about.com/od/armytrng/a/ocs.htm)) they accept about 60% of the civilian applicants.

I spent 8 years active duty and then 9 years working with and for the military,,,
Not all commissioned officers are leaders that I would want to follow.

Just because one makes it through OCS doesn't endow that person with leadership abilities any more than graduating Med School makes one a competent physician.

I would like to think that our Armed Forces are more selective than they were in my era of service,,,
But the reality remains that a 4-year college degree is the main hurdle.

Now, back to discussing the Top Shot contestants.

Aarond

hartlock
September 28, 2011, 11:41 AM
Is it just me, or does anyone else think that Jake is a
blow hard? Man, that guy gets on my nerves everytime
I try to watch that show! The guy can shoot, no doubt
about that, but he is the first one to tell you he can, too! :mad:

SPUSCG
September 28, 2011, 03:04 PM
At leat going to green team might mean they will all be sick of jake and ditch him first, i was sad to see cliff go, i was rooting for him, hes good but doesn't rub it in anyones face. Hes quiet and professional, jake on the other hand is a loudmouth crybaby.

KChen986
September 28, 2011, 03:27 PM
I can't stand Jake. He's has absolutely no sportsmanship.

Sad to see Cliff go, I was rooting for him. Definitely a good shot.

Jason_G
September 28, 2011, 06:07 PM
I can't stand Jake. He's has absolutely no sportsmanship.

Sad to see Cliff go, I was rooting for him. Definitely a good shot.

Definitely hated to see Cliff go. I knew he was going to be nominated when I first saw him try to shoot the recurve. Instinctive shooting takes practice and consistency, especially to hit a moving target. Extremely steep learning curve for a recurve virgin, and even worse for someone who has no archery experience at all. To be competitive in a matter of hours is a tall order. I really was hoping he'd stick around though.

I guess my two picks for finals would be Gary from the red team and Dustin from the blue team.

I just hope anyone other than that big ol' (what's the succinct way to say "baby that is yet to be weaned?") wins. I laughed when he was comparing himself to Atilla the Hun.

Jason

Alaska444
September 28, 2011, 07:04 PM
When it comes to firearms, it seems Cliff was always cool, calm and collected. When I saw that the red team lost with a bow, I new Cliff would be going home most likely in a challenge.

There would be a whole lot less melodrama if they chose the elimination challenge by the lowest scores. That would stress the Top Shot image better than the garbage that they put on TV now in this "reality" show.

Chaz88
September 28, 2011, 07:10 PM
I usually only have the show on when I am doing something else, like watching paint dry, and just pay attention when they are shooting something interesting.

Eghad
September 29, 2011, 01:18 AM
Reality TV is all about the drama. I am not a Jake fan but he definitely showed he is going to be a contender. I was sad to see Cliff go too but it is what it is. The show is about skills and adapting to the challenges to get to the finals.

Cowboy_mo
September 29, 2011, 06:57 PM
I hated to see Cliff go because he was a fantastic shot and a real gentleman and sportsman.

I will cheer loudly when Jake self destructs as I fully expect him to do. He is far too arrogant to win.

If it wasn't for TIVO, I would probably have stopped watching the show a long time ago. Can't stand all the "drama" but do love to watch the shooting.

twins
September 29, 2011, 07:53 PM
I say "Go Jake!". If there's no $100K in the formula, then it may be different. It's a reality show folks, how boring it would be without the drama. I was hoping Jake and Michael would go at it, but it didn't happen. Some UFC thrown in there would be great.

If I wanted to see plain shooting competition, I rather go to my shooting range and see it live. I'm glad Jake is in it to win at all costs. So far, he can shoot better than any of them.

hartlock
October 6, 2011, 04:13 PM
You know, Jake reminds me of that old saying "if the only
tool you have in your tool box is a hammer, everything you
encounter in life is gonna look like a NAIL!" Jake just seems
to thrive on the discord! :) And thats with his own team
members! But, as I said earlier, the guy can shoot!

KMAX
October 20, 2011, 08:17 AM
Jake went out like the whiney punk he was. Liked Cliff and hated to see him go, but somebody had to. He seemed pretty modest and decent. Like Dustin and his spirit. Reminds me of some young guys I know. This is a reality show, yes, but it seems thats most of whats on tv these days and has already been said, the show wouldn't fill the time slot without the drama thrown in. My wife is the one that got me started watching the show. We record it so we can watch it together. She loves the show too.

P.S.
It's a good thing they have the rule about fighting or I think Jake would have got his butt stomped, as he deserved.

IMTHDUKE
October 20, 2011, 01:28 PM
You mean "Jake the quiter". Great battle plan, Jake.

jon_in_wv
October 20, 2011, 06:53 PM
The awesome irony of it is when Jake took the coward's way out and quite they brought back the very guy that made is sting the worst. Jake was there for the drama anyhow. He never had the skills of the others in my opinion.

IMTHDUKE
October 20, 2011, 07:17 PM
Jake did have shooting skills....shooting off his mouth.

DukeNukem
October 21, 2011, 03:13 AM
Jake was a PITA. Who knows why he was there. He may have just considered it an audition for other reality shows. Seems like someone with that attitude is in just about every one of them.

Mercenary
October 24, 2011, 09:12 PM
FWIW there is a new gun shop opening this weekend and special guest is suppose to be Mike Hughes. It said he was one of two semi finalists. Did they give something away???? Last I remember there were 4 competitors left.

jreXD9
October 24, 2011, 10:13 PM
dang, cowboy_mo @ #64 got it right re: Jake. What a royal PIA he was.

Iron Man
October 27, 2011, 03:33 PM
I never miss a show. What a great season ending! I won't spoil if for those who watch it after they record it.

I would go on the show just to get in an elimination round. They get to have the most fun!

CliffWalsh
July 10, 2012, 10:16 PM
I just now saw this thread. Thanks so much for all the kind words and support. Top Shot was a great experience. It was the best vacation I ever had. There were no scripts for the show but when we get interviewed, the producers ask us questions so they can get the answers they want. The group stuff is real and it all happened. You have to remember that each show is 3 days and a lot of film that get boiled down to 45 minutes. Not all of it is drama but all the drama gets on the show. If you have any questions, just ask. I'll tell you what I can.

Thanks Chuck. You still fishing???

giaquir
July 11, 2012, 05:56 AM
Top shot is not what I thought it would be.
I don't know if the contestants are acting but
they become cocky,angry,paranoid,jealous and downright
ugly to each other.
I don't watch it anymore.
Big deal right?

ron

Youngshooter
July 11, 2012, 02:21 PM
I used to love the show, and although I still thoroughly enjoy watching it, the challenges are turning into not "who's the top shot" but "who can do this outlandish challenge best". I'm not sure if everyone sees it that way. I really enjoyed watching Cliff, but Dustin was my man(Texas roots baby). All the ego starts to get a little out of hand, but a house full of testosterone will do that!:)

Shane Tuttle
July 11, 2012, 04:49 PM
This show is long since been finished. No need to keep it open for the Monday Morning Quarterbacks.

Closed.