View Full Version : Now Ive seen everything

NWdude83
May 6, 2011, 12:05 AM
http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=2669

NWPilgrim
May 6, 2011, 12:17 AM
All yur deads ar belong to us.

Must have brains!

A Zombie lower, I love it. I have bought AR uppers and parts from Rainier Arms in the past and they are very standup guys. I would bet this is a quality lower. This would be fun!

hnl.flyboy
May 6, 2011, 12:27 AM
Spike's Tactical makes zombie lowers too

NWdude83
May 6, 2011, 12:36 AM
Yes they are NWPilgrim. I have gone into their (small) store a couple times now to look or to buy. Its only 20min from my house :D.

Silent Titan
May 6, 2011, 12:59 AM
... kind of a no story here, im not really sure why adding zombie matters at all. i love a good zombie fantasy as much as the next but to add that as a selling point... im not sold or amused. i dont want to be negative but please post things that will contribute to this site, not just post a link to a nothing special reciever.

5RWill
May 6, 2011, 01:03 AM
I don't give a flip about zombie's and wont be buying one but man does a Biohazard symbol look awesome and what better system to engrave it on than an AR lower :D

Silent Titan
May 6, 2011, 01:12 AM
ill give you that, the bio symbol would be a nice touch to any AR... very classy vs a double star or RRA

RedNeckWino
May 6, 2011, 02:05 AM
Might have to engrave that on the blank side of my bushmaster. I like the sign, not a big selling point on me with the zombie though.

jackblack73
May 6, 2011, 02:35 AM
Spike's Tactical makes zombie lowers too
Spike's zombie lower looks terrible IMO. You can barely tell what it's supposed to be. Then again, Rainier's zombie lower doesn't really make sense since it's a biohazard symbol. I believe Spike's has a biohazard lower too. Personally, I'm not interested in any of them.

madcratebuilder
May 6, 2011, 05:48 AM
There has to be a demand or two companies would not be offering them.:rolleyes:

Now get the paint out and paint all the roll marks in contrasting colors.:cool:

I would prefer nothing but the serial number thank you, but the feds require a name, to bad.

Johnny Guest
May 6, 2011, 07:40 AM
It's time for a reminder of some of the forum rules - - rules by which you agreed to abide when you signed up on TFL.

Please see Forum Rules (http://thefiringline.com/forums/faq.php?faq=rules_catecory#faq_forum_rules), posted conveniently at the top of every page. Particularly note these items under Rule 5:

5. Topics and conduct that will not be tolerated:

Drive-by cut and paste posting (http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=418983)
Puerile bickering . . .
The End Of The World As We Know It (TEOTWAWKI), AKA: SHTF or Doomsday threads and Zombie threads
Another item, friends: Part of the sucess of TFL is due to voluntary compliance by the members. And it is A GOOD THING when members gently remind one another about the rules and common courtesy. When I started writing this post, there were 14 entries above it. I closed the thread and then cleared out a few posts - -some rude ones and others in blatant violation of other rules. Now there are only ten. Was it worth your while to write stuff that just disappeared?

Life is easier when we make a small effort to get along together.

Johnny Guest