PDA

View Full Version : Small guns???

firfightir
January 25, 2011, 05:12 AM
I currently have a sig p250 compact 9mm. I am looking for a small leight weight 9mm. I have been looking pretty hard at the Mel-tec p11 what do y'all think. Like I said I do not want to go 380. All though a good round I would like to stay in the 9mm due to having one already. What's y'all thoughts???

WESHOOT2
January 25, 2011, 06:40 AM
Friend's P11 delivered 100g CorBon at an average of 1420fps over my chrono.

LordTio3
January 25, 2011, 07:49 AM
In a few months, you'll be able to buy a new Ruger LC9 build between the excellent SR9c and the LCP380.

http://accurateshooter.net/Blog/lc900.jpg

It's also a Devil of a lot cheaper than your Sig. MSRP ~$440, but you'll be able to find them competatively priced for around $350.

Remember, don't settle for low price and buyer's remorse. If you can wait and save another hundred, get a good quality gun and be happy for a long time. Ruger won't let you down. Kel Tec might. They make good weapons, but they just don't have the fit and finish of Ruger. If you're interested in the comparisson, do some research on the differences in the LCP and the P3AT. The new LC9 was built to compete with the PF-9 by Kel-Tec.

~LT

Bill DeShivs
January 25, 2011, 11:52 AM
The only differences in the LCP and P3AT are that the Ruger is prettier and heavier. The fit and finish of the internal parts is the same.