PDA

View Full Version : USO Erek Knob problem.

5RWill
January 12, 2011, 12:28 AM
I had my zero for my Erek knob. So i figured i'd read about how to set my zero stop. While follow mike's guide, i think i screwed something up. I had my zero and i was attempting to hold the allen wrench in the zero screw and twist the knob back to zero on the knob measurements so i could stop on zero. Well my zero was at about 8 mils of elevation and as attempted to hold the allen wrench steady in the zero screw, i attempted to turn the Erek knob clockwise to go back down to zero. And it stopped at 4 on the measurement dial. And i can't go any further. I've tried releasing tension on the zero screw and nothing happens it wont move down from 4. Any help?

Edit: I think i just confused myself on the entire operation of the Erek Knob and all. I've fixed the problem of it not moving but i swear and this sounds crazy. But say i'm wanting to twist the knob from 0-1.5 mils (elevation) Doing so on the reticle travels down. Same with the windage, i turn on the measurement 1mil left or on the knob 1L and the reticle moves 1mil Right. According to the measurements on the knobs going counter clockwise is increase elevation and clockwise is decrease in elevation if i'm not mistaken? Am i missing something?