PDA

View Full Version : Help from Admins

ZCORR Jay
July 26, 2010, 08:12 AM
I am looking for site sponsorship opportunities and was wondering whom I should talk to. I am looking to promote our line of ZCORR Anti Corrosion Gun bags.

Jason
ZCORR Products (http://www.zcorrproducts.com)

Mal H
July 26, 2010, 09:58 AM
I trust you have looked around the site and noticed that there is no advertising - zero, zilch (other than the single link to the site owners magazine, and that really isn't advertising). So, given that, there is no one to talk to about it, sorry.

ZCORR Jay
July 26, 2010, 10:26 AM
Thanks for the response and yes I did notice that. With that being said would it be ok if I was make a brief post in a category such as the Gun Show area about our products and if I see a question regarding gun storage jump in and provide an answer?

I'm not looking to spam and annoy the users of the firing line and I look forward to contributing to the various conversations as well as offering the users discounts on our products.

hogdogs
July 26, 2010, 01:09 PM
I know you can put that link into a signature so it is under your posts each time you post...
Brent

JohnKSa
July 26, 2010, 10:23 PM
If you wish to participate on TFL as a member then it is acceptable to put your business name/link in your signature line and/or to mention your business/products in the normal course of a discussion thread.

If it becomes obvious that you have no interest in participating at TFL past promoting your product/business then it becomes spamming and that is not allowed.