PDA

View Full Version : Sig 1911

Ultra12
July 5, 2010, 11:36 PM
any reviews? I hear nothing but great things about their guns and performance but what about their 1911?

SSgt Facebreaker
July 6, 2010, 06:53 AM
I have had a Sig Revolution TTT for the last four years or so. I have probably put around 3500-4000 rounds in that amount of time.

The only problems I have ever had with it occured in the first two magazines, both of which contained lacquer cased Wolf ammo. I never figured out if it was due to the ammo or the gun not being broken in; however I stopped using lacquered ammo and stopped having problems.

Overall, I am extremely pleased with the firearm. It shoots better than I can, and mine came from the factory with three Novaks magazines. I would definitely buy one again.

45Gunner
July 6, 2010, 07:44 AM
Got a Sig C3 and found it to be a nice shooter, very accurate. I liked it a lot but it still didn't measure up to my Kimber Stainless Pro Carry so I take it to the range and use it to add variety to my .45 collection. It would be a great carry gun if I didn't have the Kimber.

Mosin44az
July 7, 2010, 12:14 AM
Maybe rerun this over in the semiauto section. Have read, and been told by experienced gunsmiths, that the early SIG 1911s had problems. Don't know if they've been fixed.

Jeepin_Lawyer
July 7, 2010, 05:43 AM
Shot a friend's. It was a work of art and shot nice without a single hiccup. Still though overall that the Kimber was a nicer shooting pistol.