PDA

View Full Version : Opinion on CCW Concealment Holster for a SIG P232

Always-Vigilant
May 14, 2010, 10:42 PM
I am interested in your opinion on the Glaco Concealment Holster and the Bianchi Professional 100 Holster?

WvHiker
May 14, 2010, 10:50 PM
I have a holster that's very much like the Bianchi Professional (except for being canted) and I like it a lot. I wear it at about 3:00 all day with a G19 (for size comparison).

I've also been thinking about buying the other holster you mentioned when Fall finally rolls around again. I like the looks of it. I could see a lot to like in both of them, but IWB conceals really well for me.

AK103K
May 15, 2010, 06:33 AM
Blade Tech makes a good kydex IWB for them. They are also usually about half the price of the Galco's and others as well.

If you like shoulder holsters, Galco's "Executive" is a great one too.

PSP
May 15, 2010, 06:53 AM
I currently use a Concealable for another pistol and like it very much after about four years of use. The forward cant makes for a fast and smooth draw from a more rearward carry position, say at 3:30-4:00. The way the holster is molded makes it tight to the body and comfortable.

I also recommend the Galco Fletch, a similar holster but with a thumb strap. I've used the Fletch with my P232 years ago.

The Executive, mentioned above, is an excellent shoulder holster; very comfortable and well made and best of all...has no thumb strap.

I have no experience with the Biancchi. I do however have a Don Hume of similar construction and I do not care for the upright positioning. It limits you to a more forward carry position which is harder to conceal IMHO. The forward carry positions are less comfortable when sitting, at least for me.