PDA

View Full Version : Sr9c/glock 23 hand fit

zbird
May 7, 2010, 07:55 AM
After getting my sr9c I realized how bad my glock fells in my hand. Now I'm thinking, should I keep a gun that don't give my hand that warm fuzzy feeling? How many of you keep guns that don't fit you hand?

jglsprings
May 7, 2010, 08:31 AM
After getting my sr9c I realized how bad my glock fells in my hand. Now I'm thinking, should I keep a gun that don't give my hand that warm fuzzy feeling? How many of you keep guns that don't fit you hand?

I'm sorry. I can't understand your post.

glockorama
May 7, 2010, 08:36 AM
I hear ya. I love glocks, and don't plan on selling mine, but there are a number of fine pistols that just plain feel better in the hand. The SR9c is one of them. Personally, I'd keep both (or get a glock in a different caliber).

mete
May 7, 2010, 08:44 AM
Fit ? For me the definition of fit is this - grip the pistol properly [muzzle pointing down, face the target, close your eyes, bring gun up to eye level , open your eyes . The sights should be close to right on ! Then only minor adjustment should be necessary to get it exactly on target.
Fotunately more guns now are coming with interchangeable grip inserts to get the best fit .HK,S&W M&P, are two of those.

madmedic
May 9, 2010, 07:15 AM
Everyone complains about the feel of glocks. I always hear people say it feels like a brick in their hand. I must have some oddball shaped hands, but I like the feel of the 3rd generation glocks, especially the 19/23.

The finger grooves, grip angle and arched back make it easy to get a good proper grip quickly when I grasp it, and help control recoil.

I got rid of my sig p229 in part because I didnt care for the fat grip.