PDA

View Full Version : How much is my P226 Navy worth?

May 3, 2010, 12:17 AM
I have one of these... can someone please tell me how much it's worth? ballpark? It's in very good condition. Thanks for your help.

NSW Commemoratives fundraising details: In 2004, SIGARMS worked with STS (Special Tactical Services) to offer limited number (two thousand) of specially serialized P226 pistols as a fundraising program to benefit the Special Operations Warrior Foundation (SOWF). These pistols are identical to those supplied to the Navy SEALs, but carry the unique serial number starting with NSW (NSW0001 - NSW2000) and certificate of authenticity. SIGARMS donated $100,000 to the Special Operations Warrior Foundation through the sale of these 2000 pistols.

snowdog650
May 3, 2010, 12:20 PM
It's worth the same as any other P226.

So ... in excellent condition ... with night sights ... and few rounds through the barrel ... I'd say around $700+.

BigJimP
May 3, 2010, 05:04 PM
A photo might help ......but the commerative models aren't really worth much, if any more, than the standard models with the same finish.

Sometimes even less ....but in this case, I think the Navy commenerative is a good thing ...just not giving you a bump in value...