PDA

View Full Version : XDM-45's are on the way

Uncle Malice
May 2, 2010, 09:10 PM
Awesome, I just happened to browse over to Springer's site and saw that the XDM-45's are going to be out soon. There is a sign up for early notification emails.

http://www.springfield-armory.com/

DonutGuy
May 2, 2010, 09:17 PM
looks good, but I'll stay with Glock. :cool:

Haifisch
May 2, 2010, 10:39 PM
The XD's and XDm's are the most hyped pistols of all time, but they are better than M&P's.

I'll stick with my Glocks.

Beentown71
May 3, 2010, 08:53 AM
I will have the first one my LGS gets it in. I have had an example of most poly pistols and the XD lineup is my favorite. Hopefully the XDM 45 is just as nice.

Beentown

Hoss Fly
May 3, 2010, 08:56 AM
I love my XD :cool:

LOUcifer
May 3, 2010, 09:18 AM
About time the Croatians made a 45

Technosavant
May 3, 2010, 09:26 AM
About time the Croatians made a 45

The "regular" XD has been available in .45ACP for quite some time. This is the XDm variation- different slide, different frame.

LOUcifer
May 3, 2010, 09:31 AM
The "regular" XD has been available in .45ACP for quite some time.

I owned one back in the day...I'm talkin XDm

The Deuce
May 3, 2010, 10:04 AM
I'll definitely be purchasing One.. What I don't get is how people limit themselves to a specific brand of handgun. Like Glock enthusiasts.. I myself own a whole Slew of many Glock's varying in size, caliber, and customization.. but I also own Springfield Armory's, Smith and Wesson's, Beretta, Ruger's, Kimber's, ETC, ETC... and RECENTLY A KelTec.. Hahaha

I just couldn't ever limit myself to ONE firearm manufacturer .. I need multiples.. because different guns have different features.. angles of grip, capacity, reliability, concealment, customization.. etc...

I stock on Handguns because I am collector.. I stock on Rifles for the same reason.. and I own Shotguns for other purposes.. but other than KELTEC I own 2 or More Firearms from each individual company..

And I am DEAD ON TARGET w/ all of them at any given point I can grab my Springfield Armory XDm 3.8 9mm (19+1) and put 2 center mass and 1 head.. at the same time drop that firearm, Grab my Para O NiteHog and do the same, drop that and do the same thing with my Ruger SP101.. Drop that and grab my G27 and once again.. SAME THING.. Versatility!! It's NOT in the Gun .. it's in the OPERATOR .. IMO.

But then again.. maybe I just like owning a variety... (hey collecting firearms appears to be a worthwhile investment... it's the ONLY THING that never dropped in value when everything else in the world [aside for oil] did)

Back on Topic.

I will for sure purchase the XDm 45 when it's available.:)

Sturmgewehre
May 3, 2010, 10:27 AM
I'll me all over that bad boy. I can't wait.

alienbogey
May 3, 2010, 11:38 AM
<<The XD's and XDm's are the most hyped pistols of all time, but they are better than M&P's.

I'll stick with my Glocks.>>

LOL.

What you're sticking with are the most hyped pistols of all time. Two words:

"Glock Perfection" :barf:

Jack Bauer
May 9, 2010, 04:04 PM
The XD's and XDm's are the most hyped pistols of all time, but they are better than M&P's.

In which world? I've had XDs, I've had XDMs, I still have M&Ps. The quality of the M&Ps I own is far superior to any XD or XDM that I've had or shot, the triggers on my M&Ps is better than the XDs, and they're more comfortable to shoot, at least for me...no way is an XD better than an M&P.

(And M&Ps are better than Glocks, too :D )

Thechevyman122
May 9, 2010, 04:33 PM
Definitely be keeping my eyes out for this one