PDA

View Full Version : TopGun Supply

SRT2
May 1, 2010, 11:06 PM
Has anyone purchased from Top Gun Supply? Looks like
they have some good prices.

gb6491
May 1, 2010, 11:09 PM
I've dealt with them and they are good to go.
Regards,
Greg

LOUcifer
May 2, 2010, 02:37 AM
I bought a Sub-Compact 9mm caliber X-change kit for my SIG P250 for

$329.99 Kit
$9.95 Shipping
$339.90 Total

didn't pay tax either according to my invoice.

Will DEFINITELY buy from TGS again!!!!!

Woodrowmag
May 2, 2010, 03:21 AM
Top gun is top notch. Fast shipping and good service.

Ops Officer
May 2, 2010, 07:01 AM
Tom richly deserves the huge respect he receives on the SIG Forum for his outstanding service. Quick delivery doesn't even begin to describe his service. He stands behind everything he sells. I have purchased a number of gun-related products from him, but I haven't bought any firearms, since he became a firearms dealer a couple of years ago. But I've noticed he has fair prices and quality firearms. He also carries parts that cater to SIG owners that are often difficult to find. Buy with confidence from TGS.

SRT2
May 2, 2010, 11:23 AM
My concern is about the CZ P01 they have for sale for $459.
that's about $150 lower than local prices. The thing is, in their
picture of the gun, the slide is marked CZ 75D Compact instead
of CZ P01. Has anyone purchase one of these from Top Gun?

benzuncle
May 2, 2010, 11:44 AM
I emailed Top Gun a week ago yesterday (Saturday) to ask a question about an item; I figured I would not hear back from them until Monday. Tom repsonded within an hour - on a Saturday! I've purchased a goodly number of SIG magazines from Top Gun, among other things. The "used" SIG mags I ordered for my P239/357SIG had never been out o'the plastic baggie. There has always been a hand written "Thanks for your order" on every order I've received from Top Gun. A first rate outfit to be sure.