PDA

View Full Version : UPS needs a 21+ signature

tINY
January 21, 2010, 01:54 PM
Found a note on my door last night. Seems UPS needs a signature for a package from RRA....

I haven't even loaded up any 458 yet!

-tINY

TheManHimself
January 21, 2010, 02:00 PM
Least your UPS guy cares. Mine will leave heavy packages emblazoned with stickers reading "Small arms cartridges", "flammable solid", "adult signature required" sitting on the front porch when noone's home.

Ridge_Runner_5
January 21, 2010, 03:12 PM
Mine rings the doorbell, throws the package to the ground and takes off running back to her truck:p

There was one time they didnt even ring, just slid the package (a 4ft x 2ft x 4in box) under the doormat....didnt even know about it until I walked out the front door and felt the welcome mat collapse under my foot:eek:

mapsjanhere
January 21, 2010, 04:21 PM
My problem is even worse, I never use my front door, found a box of primers I waited for 5 months out there the other day. We had 2" of rain that following night, how water proof are primers?

Scorch
January 21, 2010, 04:41 PM
Seems UPS needs a signature for a package from RRA....Just send me the claim card, I'll go pick it up for you!!

tINY
January 21, 2010, 09:27 PM
I don't know - the color of the 458 upper doesn't quite match the old bushmaster receiver I built up for it... Should I send it back to be re-anodized/parkerized?

-tINY

TargetTerror
January 22, 2010, 11:02 AM
The color should have no impact on accuracy or reliability. Conclude from that what you will. ;)

precision_shooter
January 22, 2010, 11:49 AM
Plus you are mating a RRA upper to a different lower. No reason they should match. Now if you bought a RRA Lower and it didn't match the upper then I might be concerned but not with 2 different brands...

tINY
January 22, 2010, 03:52 PM
They're close enough that I won't be totally embarrassed at the range - I'll just have to not let people see it up close....

...now - I have bullets, brass, dies, and probably primers. I may even have suitable powder. Or maybe I should buy one box of loaded ammo to start....

-tINY

SPUSCG
January 22, 2010, 03:55 PM
You need a 21+ signatureon rifle parts? Thats stupid, they should at least do 18+.