PDA

View Full Version : RGuns.net? Any experiences?

glockopop
October 22, 2009, 01:21 AM
Found an ad for this site in Shotgun News, looks like good prices on AR uppers but I've never heard of them. Any experiences, good or bad?

JohnKSa
October 23, 2009, 12:22 AM
RGuns.net, also known as "sportswereus" (whatever that means) has been known to garner a negative review now and then. A google with 'RGuns' and 'sportswereus' together should get some useful responses.

Capt. Dixie
October 23, 2009, 07:17 AM
My limited experience is: purchased a LPK; website said it was "in-stock"; I ordered it and later found out (I don't recall the details) that it was on "back-order." Since I was not in a rush and the price was okay I waited. Well, 3 mos. later it showed-up one day at my home.
Next, I ordered a DPMS upper. It too, along with 20 or so other versions of uppers were "in-stock" per their website. I naively ordered again and it is now going on 3 mos. and still waiting. I won't order again although one could say I should have known better after the 1st order. Don't believe their website if it says something is "in-stock".

glockopop
October 23, 2009, 08:45 AM
Hmmmm...I was looking there precisely because they say they have DPMS uppers in stock...