PDA

View Full Version : Taurus PT92

E,T,
October 10, 2009, 05:07 PM
Does anyone have a owners manual for pt92 that is no longer needed or tell me where i can find one? I just bought one and nothing came with it.

Lost Sheep
October 10, 2009, 05:17 PM
Take a look through Taurus' web site. It they don't have one posted there, take down their address and ask them if they will mail you one.

Since Taurus (is said to have) has a lifetime warranty, I imagine they would send you one, probably free.

Lost Sheep

SouthpawShootr
October 10, 2009, 08:00 PM
This will get you started.

www.taurususa.com/pdf/metallic-pistol-manual.pdf

Call them: (305) 624-1115

They'll probably send you a hard copy for free. Most manufacturers do.

E,T,
October 10, 2009, 08:53 PM
Thanks to both of you, that is next on my list. I should have started before the weekend. I saw the one on their site and read most of it but was unable to get in touch with them yet. Thanks again

SouthpawShootr
October 10, 2009, 09:45 PM
I've had 2 of these. Still have one. They've both been ultra-reliable and accurate. They both compared favorably to my Beretta 92FS Inox. The Beretta sports a much finer finish, better fit, and is far, far smoother than the Taurus. Then again the Beretta cost me twice as much. I consider the Taurus 92s to be the best of the Taurus breed.

E,T,
October 11, 2009, 11:51 PM
I have colt and S&W revolvers , but this is my first semi-auto, I'm right proud of it, Shoots very accurate and i wanted one to be pretty so it has pearl handles and gold accents. I must be getting into my second childhood.