PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ordered from Mike Bellm?

BLS700
October 1, 2009, 12:05 AM
I've read some positive reviews on his products as far as after market add ons for the Thompson Center guns. I'm looking to put in a heavier hammer spring but was considering a trigger job. My gun is a .204 so a lighter pull would be very preferable from the almost offensive trigger pull its set at now. If anyone has any experience with his products and craftsmanship I'd appreciate some info. Thanks in advance.

RAnb
October 1, 2009, 12:36 AM
I had a 375 winchester contender barrel re-chambered to 375-444. It was good work. I have not heard about him in years though.

Ranb

Magnum Wheel Man
October 1, 2009, 07:10 AM
ummm... your Contender ( or Encore ) should have an adjustable trigger... "offensive trigger pull" are 3 words not normally associated with the Contenders or Encores...

BLS700
October 1, 2009, 10:47 AM
I'm going to work on the trigger to get it down first. I should have prefaced that with saying I have done nothing yet to the trigger so its still set to factory weight. I deem almost all rifles way too heavy for varmint/target use from the factory. That's just me though. I know some prefer a heavier trigger for hunting. I was just curious if anyone had used his products. Good to know someone here has and liked the work though.