PDA

View Full Version : G20SF vs G29SF Questions

jwalker497
August 28, 2009, 07:50 PM
I got a chance to shoot the legendary G20SF tonight. Prior to this, I did a ton of research on recoil and what to expect so I was anticipating a real beast. I loaded it up and Pulled the trigger........WOW!!!

A lot of Flash and a lot of Bang but recoil was not bad at all!!! I am no desert eagler, I like my 9s and 380s. Recoil was a pleasant hybrid between a 40 and a 45. Not as much flip as the 40 but a combo of the 2. Very Very controllable. I was double tapping with good results!! Makes me now wonder about the G29.

FYI - I was way more taken back by a PM45 I also got a chance to shoot! and a Sig 230 in 40. Locks of flip and torque with the 40 and lots of both with the PM45 - That thing was a handful!! I shot 180fmjs in the 10mm.

Now I dont know if this is a coincidence, but I shot the 10 probably the most accurate I have ever shot, including a G19. Bar none! Even out the 10 yards plus, I was much more accurate. Cant explain it and cant say if it was dumb luck!! I cut the bullseye with 4 shots @ 7yds and took the orange right out!! I was absolutely amazed!!

Awesome Gun!!

So now I gotta ask For those who have shot the G20SF and the G29SF - How do they compare in terms of accuracy, recoil, and any other areas?

Catfishman
August 28, 2009, 09:24 PM
I have the same question.
Does a 29 kick a lot more than a 20.