PDA

View Full Version : New G-32 issues ftf and 1 fte

Lambdebois
August 11, 2009, 01:57 PM
I have had a g-32 for over a year now and it has never given me any problems. Recently my girlfriend bought another 32 because she liked it so much.
The first time out shooting the new 32 we only ran 80 rounds of WWB through it and it functioned fine. The second time out (today) we fired off 50 rounds out of it and it had two times where the bullet being chambered became jammed and wouldn't enter the chamber. One of the two times a shell failed to extract and also became jammed in the gun with the new bullet that failed to chamber (I hope this makes sense). This time we were also using WWB. I feed it to my G-32 all the time and it has never had a problem with WWB with well over a thousand rounds of it through it. Any suggestions?
It's weird though that she has put close to a 1000 rounds through mine before she got hers and she never had a problem so I don't think she is limp wristing it. Even so I can't get my 32 to jam even if I limp wrist it. She put 80 rounds through her new G-32 until it's first jam. Then it jammed again shooting through the next magazine.
I wonder how she can shoot mine without a problem and still have the problem happen to her on her gun?

Thanks for any help. It's greatly appreciated.

Dobe
August 11, 2009, 04:53 PM
Swap mags, and see it that works. Assuming you bought it from a reputable dealer, take it back and have him ship it to Glock for repairs.

Lambdebois
August 11, 2009, 05:16 PM
Am I at any risk of a Kaboom with the gun jamming up like it is?

Bought it at Sportsmans warehouse so it's not a problem to have them send it back if we need to. I'll try swaping mags. Probably won't get out to shoot it till this weekend. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Dobe
August 11, 2009, 05:37 PM
No problem with Kabooms based upon what you have stated. Try swapping mags first.