PDA

View Full Version : IWB holster for a Kahr-CW9?

Vinnie Harold
July 24, 2009, 10:47 AM
Hello.

I just received my CWP, and I would like to carry my Kahr-CW9.

If anyone carries the same, what holsters have you tried, and what have you decided upon?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Vinnie

obiwan1
July 24, 2009, 12:52 PM
Ken Null UNS, Alessi Hideout or DeSantis Cozy Partner. I have all three for various guns. The Null/Alessi are the best (and most expensive) than the DeSantis, but the DS is very serviceable (mine is for the K40).

ac700wildcat
July 24, 2009, 04:14 PM
The first holster I tried for my cw9 was a cheapo $10 nylon holster. It worked, but, it did move around a lot, the belt clip was huuuuge, and wasn't adjustable. After that I picked up a desantis tuck this II. This holster was adjustable for can and was fairly comfortable. The clip was a pain in the butt on it tho. It put all the weight on my pants and wouldn't stay hooked to my belt with its J style clip. After that I found my MTAC holster and love it. Its super comfortable to carry. It has 2 belt clips, one on either side of the gun. The clips stay in place and attach securely to my belt. It is tuckable and for me, that option is awesome and works great.

redrick
July 24, 2009, 07:55 PM
I can tell you one not to get, Don Hume PCCH. I got one while I am waiting for a VM ll for my P9. You would think that a thin light pistol would be more comfortable to carry than a G23 or a SS 1911, wrong with that holster. I would much rather carry my 34oz 1911 in my VMII than my 16oz P9 in that Don Hume holster. If you would like it PM me, it's for sale.

chris in va
July 27, 2009, 05:20 PM
Clipdraw.

johnmai
July 27, 2009, 10:54 PM
I'm very comfortable carrying my Kahr P9 in an Alessi WSDT.