PDA

View Full Version : What do I do with these .380 bullets now?

BlindMansBluff
May 16, 2009, 01:44 AM
Well I posted in another thread that I got 40 rounds of .380 95GR rounds.

10 are Hollow Points, and the other thirty are your um, round pointy bullets.

does anyone know their value or if I can trade anyone something for them like 9mm rounds or something? Or sell them for what I paid for them plus shipping?
Thing is that I bought them thinking I was going to get the LCP or the Caltech p3AT. but I didn't obviously.

Tex S
May 16, 2009, 01:58 AM
Seems like 380 auto ammo is worth its weight in gold right about now, but it all depends on what someone will give you for it.

I remember when I was younger and collected baseball cards. I would always say, "The Beckett says this card is worth $500 bucks! Cool! That means I can sell this card for $500!"

In reality the card is worth about $25, because that is all someone is willing to pay for it.

Anyway, trade or sell the ammo for what someone is willing to pay you. Just make sure you don't get screwed! ;)

BlindMansBluff
May 16, 2009, 02:16 AM
Well I am taking offers. I'd like to get rid of it though. so some one anyone, just PM me with an offer, I'll take offers till sunday night then monday I will ship it to which offer I like the best. It can be gun related, like a couple of holsters or something, or anything you might thing I "Need" in regards to my guns and I just don't know I need them. or if you just want to pay cash, make me an offer.

PM me. Thanks:cool:

kirkcdl
May 16, 2009, 09:07 AM
Or use this thread- http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3494735#post3494735

Karma is good...