PDA

View Full Version : Wanted - Virginians for TRT "Chapter"

Bob Locke
April 14, 2000, 07:32 AM
A general "call to arms", if you will, for those folks living in Virginia who are sick and tired of the deplorable state of this nation.

Forming a "chapter" of the Tyranny Response Team (TRT) (http://www.trteam.com) and would like to know who is interested in lending their support.

If you happen to live in SE Virginia (Tidewater, Hampton Roads, etc.), we will be having a meeting of sorts in the near future. I am waiting to hear back from a handful of people about the best day and time.

Please send along an e-mail ([email protected]) if you want to be added to the Virginia TRT mailing list.

If you don't stand up, then don't complain. Now is the time, and this is the place.

labgrade
April 14, 2000, 09:31 PM
Getting any response/s, Bob?

The Rock
April 14, 2000, 09:38 PM
You know The Rock is in on this one.

[email protected]

TR

BTW I'll be at the shop tommorrow do shop the gunsmith my browning parts and get my preban.

Bob Locke
April 14, 2000, 09:46 PM
AA,

I've gotten some off-line, but just the one out here in the open.

Hoping for more over the next couple of days as I sent out some mail.

And yes, I knew that The Rock was down with TRT! ;)

Not working tomorrow, so will miss you there. Be looking for an e-mail SOON about a SE Virginia TRT meeting. There are at least a handful of us right now who want to get together, so nailing down a date is about the only thing left to do. That, and getting some more folks on board!

I'm looking at something AFTER the SAS-AIM March on Mother's Day, because I am putting in a good bit of effort in trying to arrange some transport to D.C. for some folks here. You probably saw the flyers at The Armory, TR. Feel free to take some of them with you and place them where you know they will do some good.

Bottom line: Things like this don't just HAPPEN, they are MADE to happen!

Allen_Raiford
April 15, 2000, 06:30 AM
Can I bring my 2 year old twin girls?

labgrade
April 15, 2000, 09:27 AM
The Rock's on board!? Good deal.

& go get 'em, Bob.

& Allen, you betcha. Had kids as young as 8 months old, own strollers w/sign on front. Twins'll get some good attention by the newsies.

Bob Locke
April 17, 2000, 09:41 AM
More replied coming in. Looking for a meeting in SE Virginia right after Mother's Day.

Details to follow.

Also, anyone looking for a ride to D.C. on Mother's Day should speak up with an e-mail to me.

The Rock
April 17, 2000, 08:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bob Locke:
AA,

I've gotten some off-line, but just the one out here in the open.

And yes, I knew that The Rock was down with TRT![/quote]

The Rock is not afraid.

Good to see someone who does not doubt the power of The Great One.

TR

oh no! I used the reply with qoute! I'm a marked Rock...