PDA

View Full Version : I Finally Got My CZ75 P-01!!!

peeshooter
April 30, 2009, 09:41 PM
After about 6 months or longer, I finally found my p-01. Here's the funny part; after calling or visiting every gun shop in NC and giving them my # if they ran across one, one called and said they had it so i purchased it. But within two days, i had three other dealers call and say they had one. What does that say?

Was CZ or wholesalers holding out to move the price up?

Heres the story. i would have overpaid had I picked up the 2nd call first. Previously, the gun shop had called me and said they had my gun, but after driving 2 hours to get it the man had confused the p-01 with the sp-01 and i was ******. But much to their credit, they worked overtime to find me a p-01.

The other folks that called me after I got it were all $100 bucks higher or more.

But non the less, WHAT A GOOD FITTING GUN! It fits my hand like no other. Can't wait to shoot it Saturday!

Dingoboyx
April 30, 2009, 09:43 PM
Sounds great, let us know how it shoots :D

If you can get any ammo :eek::D

packa45
April 30, 2009, 09:45 PM
cool....but where are the pictures?

chris in va
April 30, 2009, 10:14 PM
cool....but where are the pictures?

Nothing terribly unusual about the P-01, plenty of pictures out there for reference.

peeshooter
April 30, 2009, 10:17 PM
I have a degree in marketing and one thing i remember they taught us was that; If a retailer makes a mistake and go out of their way to correct it, it means more to the customer than if the sale went as normal.

I can atest that Ed's Gun Shop in Southern Pines NC did just that! They worked hard to find my gun and honered the original price. Thanks Ed! Give'em a call.

Pics to follow.