PDA

View Full Version : Kel-tec customer service - wow!

Oleg Volk
April 12, 2000, 12:17 PM
I posted a question I had about a KT pistol on ktog forum. A day later I got an email from their gunsmith offering to replace the part in question for me. I wasn't sure if the damage was functional or cosmetic but he recommended sending the slide in just in case. That's service...glad I did not go for Colt products in the same niche.

(grrrrr...I thought I was posting this to "general" area...could L&P admin move this post please)
------------------
Oleg "cornered rat" Volk (JPFO,NRA)

http://dd-b.net/RKBA

[This message has been edited by Oleg Volk (edited April 12, 2000).]

DC
April 12, 2000, 12:32 PM
moving to Gen'l as per request

John/az2
April 12, 2000, 04:34 PM
I have heard nothing but "great!" and "excellent!" about Kel-Tec's customer service. And although they must exists, I've not heard a negative word about their products either.

------------------
John/az

"The middle of the road between the extremes of good and evil, is evil. When freedom is at stake, your silence is not golden, it's yellow..." RKBA!

Oleg Volk
April 12, 2000, 04:51 PM
The reason I even called them was a scratch on the slide of a used gun...and they contacted me (!). I'd say that's as good a service as possible (and they asked if I'd like them to bundle my recent order with return shipment to save me $$).

tatters
April 12, 2000, 10:33 PM
I have had great service,too. Always friendly, and prompt. Great company to deal with, and they seem to be reaping the benefits of these practices. I see more folks discussing the KelTec products all the time.

------------------
Knock twice. Rap with your cane. Feels nice. You're out of the rain. We got your skinny girls. Here at the Western World
from Steely Dan's "Western World"