PDA

View Full Version : H.L. Oswald labeled a "Gun Lover".

Donny
April 6, 2000, 10:20 AM
The History Channel had a documentary last night called, "The Men who killed Kennedy".
Right from the git-go, Roger Mudd described L.H. Oswald as a Gun Lover.
I'm not so offended by that comment, but rather by the inflection of language used by Mr. Mudd while saying those words.
Just another remote, but deliberate, stab at the average Joe Schmoe who happens to possess gun(s).

As for the rest of the documentary, I thought it was more oriented toward the conspiracy, Government involvement/coverup, type approach to the assasination.

Best Regards,
Don

------------------
The most foolish mistake we could make would be to allow the subjected people to carry arms; history shows that all conquerers who have allowed their subjected people to carry arms have prepared their own fall.
Adolf Hitler

buzz_knox
April 6, 2000, 02:21 PM
Liberals say "gun" like a Nazi says "Jew."

Oatka
April 6, 2000, 10:04 PM
I love the History Channel, but this kind of crap bothers me.

They were running a series about the Nazis a few days ago, and one scene showed them putting kids and old timers in uniform as a
last ditch defense. They called it the
"Volksturm", or "People's Army". The narrator said something like "they armed all their people. It is like our National Guard".

Either a blooper by a brainwashed writer, or another subtle redifinition of "militia".

Been tempted to write them, but I don't know if I'm being overly sensitive. They DO pass themselves off as an authoritative source though.

------------------
The New World Order has a Third Reich odor.