PDA

View Full Version : Thanks!!!

kjm
April 1, 2000, 12:33 AM
I just wanted to say thanks for the past few months of entertainment. TFL just never does seem to get old, and I appreciate all of the smart a--es that keep it lively. Thanks for a great source of technical information. My experience is mainly with the military which means I don't know as much as most of you. Since joining the firing line, I've started reloading, bought a bunch of guns, and rediscovered an old hobby. Now if I could only figure out what a damned coefficient was in plain language!!! Seriously, you folks are great company, and it is just a hoot to log on and watch the fights, and the learning. Keep it up.

Long Path
April 1, 2000, 01:42 AM
Pleasure to have you in and about and above the fray! Let us know what fruits your reloading bears. :)

Mal H
April 1, 2000, 01:49 AM
Yep we do have some fun, don't we? We can only hope there is more learnin' than fightin' going on even if the learnin' sometimes incurs flamin'. :)

BTW, a coefficient is simply a small apartment where two people (hopefully compatible) live in a space barely large enough for one. Sort of like a college dorm room. Perhaps you've heard of a ballistic coefficient - that's when the two people aren't so compatible and the situation goes ballistic. :D

[This message has been edited by Mal H (edited April 01, 2000).]

Bud Helms
April 1, 2000, 02:13 AM
Aw heck, I thought it was the number in front of "x".

fastforty
April 1, 2000, 03:26 AM
No such thing as a "flame", we call'em "heated discussions" :D Seriously though, respect never falls by the wayside, no matter how one-sided some of us may at times seem to be. ;)

------------------
The Bible is my lawbook. I turn the other cheek when applicable, and spend the rest of my days resisting evil at every front, until I have breathed my last breath.