PDA

View Full Version : Got a Glock 35 for Christmas........LOVE IT!!

MMAWill
January 5, 2009, 11:08 AM
My wife got me a G35 for Christmas and I must say, I'm blown away by the fact that my wife not only bought me a gun, but she picked out a really good one. Also, the gun shoots like a dream. Accurate and plenty of power to do the job if need be. It's a blast at the range.
Just wanted to share that with you guys.
Anyone have a G35?

Officer's Match
January 5, 2009, 11:21 AM
Congrats. I'd like to see a GAP version of the 34/35 concept - I'm thinking it could even be the same "narrow" slide sans the weight-relief holes. I'd be all over that.

hillbillyshooter
January 5, 2009, 11:24 AM
Congratulations,
I haven't heard much about the Preactical/Tacticals. I'm glad that it shoots so nice. I have been interested in them for a while now, but never seem to see any in my local gun shops. I would like to try the feel of one some day. Have fun, should be a great gun, gotta love a glock!

Brian Pfleuger
January 5, 2009, 12:17 PM
Welcome... to the Dark Side...;)

ElectricHellfire
January 5, 2009, 12:17 PM
Congrats on your new Glock!

rsh32crew
January 5, 2009, 12:34 PM
Welcome!!!! Congrats

Greg with a GlockĀ®
January 5, 2009, 05:28 PM
Yup got one too:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v171/Gregdog/Pin%20Ups/G27008.jpg

MMAWill
January 6, 2009, 06:39 AM
Hillbilly -
The G35 is considered a competition pistol, so there's some gun dealers that don't keep it in stock and just order it when someone comes in interested in getting into the sport of competitive shooting. At least that's what I was told. I would figure, however, that since it's one of the standard issues for police/FBI that it would be more readily available. Go figure.
I do know I love mine. This could be the start of a beautiful friendship!!!:D