PDA

View Full Version : m&p 40c take over

medic176
December 12, 2008, 05:21 PM
First off let me tell you that I'm not normally a real good shot, I can shoot well enough to get the job done but, that's it.
Today I came home from work and loaded the two mags that came with my new M&P 40c, I went outside and fired off the rounds, first two handed, than rapid one handed, than just point and shot the last five. This was at seven yards.
Here's the results,,,,, I may have a new carry gun, once reliability is proven.

sserdlihc
December 12, 2008, 05:36 PM
Looks pretty good. However if that wouldv'e been my target, I wouldv'e photoshopped that stray in the right hand corner out of there. But I would've had alot more strays:o

medic176
December 13, 2008, 09:36 AM
Why photoshop this one? I'll take it.
I had no intentions of carrying this gun, but the recoil is easier on the hand than my XD 40SC and it's smaller than my USP 40C.
Any opinions on the reliability of this gun?

jeepman4804
December 13, 2008, 09:42 AM
the mp40c was the first mp series i bought.... i now own 3. it is a superb weapon. i have well over 12k rounds through it and never had a single FTF or FTE. i love these guns. i now daily carry an mp45. i had been using glocks, but they soon were sold with the exception of 1.
clay

Officer's Match
December 13, 2008, 09:46 AM
Well, she certainly shoots to POA. :cool:

fastbolt
December 13, 2008, 01:18 PM
I've been increasingly impressed with the M&P pistol series. My full-size M&P 45 has been monotonously reliable with a mix of hollowpoint loads I've normally carried for duty & off-duty, and it's demonstrated itself to be very accurate.

While I was very tempted to pick up the compact version in .45, I've just about decided to get the M&P 40c instead. It's just enough smaller to be attractive for my off-duty and pending retirement CCW needs, and it fills a niche I finally decided existed among my present number of pistols chambered in that caliber.