PDA

View Full Version : Ankle Holster for Glock 26

golfnutrlv
November 8, 2008, 06:12 PM
Hi all,

Opinions on a good, comfortable, high quality ankle holster for a glock 26.

This is not the perfect carry method I know (As if there is a perfect carry method).

This is my only option most of the time though, as I wear business casual all the time.

Thanks for any opinions!

Sarge43
November 8, 2008, 11:13 PM
I've got a Glock 27 and carry it all the time in a Galco Ankle Glove holster. After wearing it for the first week I don't even notice it any more and I've had it for a year now. The first week it was a little uncomfortable until I got used to it, or it got used to me, whichever you choose. It's great for evenings with a lot of sitting involved like at a restaurant, or concert etc. and also for driving.
Good luck!
Sarge43

golfnutrlv
November 9, 2008, 12:45 AM
Thanks for the reply, that was my primary choice.

crew
November 17, 2008, 01:11 PM
I also use the Galco ankle holster for Glock 26. LOVE IT. i'm in the same situation regarding business casual dress. As the previous poster said, its great for restaurants, concerts, etc. Also, for an evening out such as this, I will often wear an IWB holster empty for more comfort while I'm somewhere sitting ( driving, restaurant, concert etc.) I can then go to the bathroom before leaving the restaurant or concert and put the firearm from the ankle to the IWB holster for better access when walking to my car, etc. Back into the ankle holster when i get to the car. I practice with both positions.