PDA

View Full Version : Please help! What would you do?

Irfan
September 7, 2008, 09:49 AM
What would you do if you were me? I have two pistols, two CZ-85Bs, one in black polymer and one in silver polymer finish. (It is a new CZ finish that has replaced the satin nickle one in Europe) I use the black pistol as my CCW and I train with it. And the silver one, I use it for SHTF, I have never fired it. It's my spare pistol.

Now, the problem is that in accordance with the new gun law in my country (Bosnia & Herzegovina, Europe) we are allowed to have only ONE pistol, and only ONE revolver. What would you guys do? Should I stay with my silver, unfired CZ-85B or sell it and get a Glock 17? I really don't know what to do. I like both designs. I am surely thinking about getting a revolver, probablly the 686 in .357 magnum.

Sevens
September 7, 2008, 10:26 AM
I'll be the first to give to the most UNHELPFUL answer-- What would I do? I would move, of course!

As for the two pistols, you have one that you've shot many times and trained with and the other that is pretty much an unknown as you've never fired it. Makes the most sense IMO to keep the one you know, like and shoot well and sell the other one.

Topthis
September 7, 2008, 10:33 AM
I'm still a bit confused with your email. It sounds like you have two CZ's. One you use and carry and one that stays home. If you sell the Silver CZ and buy a Glock 17...you will still have two semi-automatic pistols. One Black CZ and one Glock, won't you still be breaking the Law?