PDA

View Full Version : I have a new toy!

GATMOG
February 14, 2008, 07:28 PM
Been in need of a CCW piece for a long time... Never liked DAO, and needed something that could be half fun to shoot at the range too! :D

Then it found me yesterday:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/xgatmog/CIMG6574.jpg

DA/SA with Decocker, metal framed, trimmed hammer and tail, almost non-existant sights--I LOVE IT!!! Single stack 8+1

Price was right around $270..

Kinda wish it was a nine, but I couldn't find a DA/SA single stack nine of this size so I'll be happy with .380 just the same..

What do you guys think? I haven't fired it yet, but I'll take it down to the range tomorrow and give it a go..

Stevie-Ray
February 14, 2008, 07:56 PM
Looks sweet. Let us know how she works. Personally, I'm looking for a .380 in the 300 dollar range. Been looking at the new Ruger.

GATMOG
February 16, 2008, 01:20 AM
Put 100 rounds through her today, and boy was I pleasantly surprised! The Bersa CC is solid and fires more accurately than you'd think it should.. Pointability for me was excellent.

One minor complaint: The lack of real sights makes this pistol hard to place it hard to place precision shots, but for its intended purpose, it does its job well.

Recoil is soft with very little snap--somewhat like how a full sized steel framed 9mm would recoil..

There were no hitches in its performance, no mags falling out, no ftf, no fte, everything was 100% so far.

I think this will be my carry piece for a while :D