PDA

View Full Version : H&K P30 lust

cgbills
December 27, 2007, 11:23 PM
So I was at my local gun store today helping my friend pick out a gun. When we were looking I saw a H&K P30. I was interested ever since I saw BanditSRT8 write up on his. I held it and all I can say is wow! I love my glock and how it feels but this put it to shame. I don’t think I have ever held a gun that felt so good in my hand. I must have this gun!! The only thing is that I don’t have the money for it and probably wont for a while. So my option is to trade. I have a Glock 32 in .357 sig and a Ruger Redhawk 4in Barrel .44mag that I was thinking of trading for it. My glock is too expensive to shoot and was thinking of trading for a G19 anyway. Also I have no real need for a 44. I want this gun so bad but don’t know if I want to give up 2 for one. What would you do?

computerguysd
December 27, 2007, 11:40 PM
Without explicit details, it looks to me to be about an even up deal for your guns for the H&K.

I really wouldn't want to throw cash in to get it and would at least start bidding $100-$150 low to see if they're receptive to "horse trading".

Again, without details as to NIB, condition, add-ons, etc., it's hard to be specific.

hoytinak
December 28, 2007, 12:08 AM
I LOVE my P30, I've always been a huge fan of HK's but this one just feels like it was made for my hands. I wasn't back from Iraq no more than a couple hours when I was at the local gun shop, seen it there and bought it. If they have a layway plan there just put it on layway that way you can keep your others. ;)

Greg Bell
December 28, 2007, 01:58 PM
The grip on the P30, IMHO, is the best on any current double-stack 9mm.

IMTHDUKE
December 28, 2007, 02:23 PM
http://www.treasureislandbedandbreakfast.com/images/GUNS/p30_text.jpg

Sturmgewehre
December 28, 2007, 02:32 PM
I like the P30 but I really want a HK45. We have P30's all over around here but no HK45's...