PDA

View Full Version : new 2008 products

JasonNC
October 16, 2007, 10:09 PM
Ive been snooping around on the net trying to find information pertaining to new rifles for 2008. So, far i have had the best luck at gzanders.com. If you go to the site, and click on consumer catalog, and then go to new items, you can scroll through the newest items that have been added to the website. There are several new products from Remington including a model 7 predator hunter in full mossy oak brush camo. There is also a new Henry Big Boy lever action coming out chambered in .30-30. Also, if you are really bored, go to the Remington homepage, and click on the "load up on savings" icon. Then scroll down the page and find the red price tag icon. If you click on the link to the right of that icon, it will open up a 27 page pdf document that lists every remington item that is part of the rebate program. There are many, many items on the list that are not in the 2007 catalog or on the website. The one that I am most intrigued by is the model 700 Euro in 7x57, 6.5x55, and 7x64 brenneke. I also found out that the 2008 Weatherby catalog came out on Oct. 1st, and the new Browning products will be up on their website the last week of October. I know you guys probably think that I dont have a life, but I hope that some of you will find this information interesting.

Akgeezer
October 16, 2007, 10:34 PM
GEEEESCH!!!! GET A LIFE, MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding! :o

I'm one of those gun geeks that will probably be checking this stuff out.

Thanks for the info.! :D

JasonNC
October 17, 2007, 01:04 PM
Ok guys, false alarm on the model 700 euro. It seems that remington made a small run of model 700 euro's from 1993-1994. Some dealers still have them in stock, so they are included on the list for the rebate program. Darn, I was really hoping to see a model 700 with mannlicher stock and butterknife bolt handle.