PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard of a Cobray m11 jamming

ARmasterzach
September 22, 2007, 09:51 PM
I got a mac 11 and all and it looked great. Got home and loaded a mag and pulled the trigger... nothing. I took it apart and after 20 or so minutes of pulliing the trigger back and forth looking at it I noticed the little bar that the trigger pushes to push the two things back to release the hammer wasnt being pushed back far enough. I looked at it and noticed that one side has a notch in it and the other doesnt so I flipped it over and wallah, it worked. BUT, I shot it bout 5 times and it jammed up again the same way. Apperantly when you shoot it the little bar just bounces around inside and goes wherever it wants to doing flips and what not. My question is, is the bar supposed to be connected to the rest of it and what not?

florida
September 22, 2007, 10:35 PM
when you take the mac 11 apart there is a square rubber in the rear and you probably need a new one.IF you keep shooting the gun it will break the sear mechanisim , Check the rubber it is probably crumbling , the guns are getting old and those rubber cushions need to be changed