PDA

View Full Version : Wild Bill's Concealment

OLD SF MJT
August 3, 2007, 01:25 PM
The Story:
I have owned & used gear from Wild Bill's Concealment in Cary, NC for some time & have been thoroughly pleased with the quality of his products. Have whole-heartedly recommended them to friends & colleagues. So, last Christmas-time, I ordered another holster from him for my CZ clone.

My credit card was charged in early FEB. After about 2-2 1/2 months, I contacted Wild Bill's regarding my order & was told that they were running behind & that it might be another month, at the most before my order shipped.

Another 6 weeks. Another phone call. This time, it took multiple calls & several e-mails to make contact. More excuses! More delays!

More e-mails. More phone calls. No responses! Finally, I get through & talk to Bill himself. Says that he has my holster in his hand as we spoke & would ship out in less that a week.

Three weeks more! Repeat paragraph above! Finally speak to a woman - Tell her that I want my holster or a full refund in a week. Their choice.

Well, it's been nearly a month now. I have called them every business day for over two weeks with the now-expected response - NOTHING!!!

The Recommendation:
Wild Bill's makes great holsters! And they are a great buy - Prices are excellent! But, my suggestion is - Go to a holster maker who gives a damn about the customer! DON'T BUY FROM WILD BILL'S CONCEALMENT!

You've been warned!
Old SF

kayakersteve
August 3, 2007, 02:21 PM
There was anothe thread recently about a similar experience - Look back a few months to find if you desire - Interesting he even spoke to you and was apparently lying. I got a 35.00 holster from ebay made by caldwell gunleather to hold me over until my Alessi is made - You might want to try them.