PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs up for FAB Defense "T-Grip" Tactical vertical foregrip light holder

FirstFreedom
May 13, 2007, 05:59 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/FAB-T-GRIP-Tactical-Foregrip-with-1-Flashlight-adapter_W0QQitemZ320101212617QQihZ011QQcategoryZ106974QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

There it is - now us poor men can get tactical with our bad selves too. Holds any 1" light. Trigger pushes on (toggles on/off) any temporary-push-on tailcap switch flashlight. No need for pressure pad switches. No $700 vertical foregrip weaponlights. Just a $40 light and this $50 unit. Has a safety for the on/off trigger as well. Goes on the P-rail *securely* with rear set screw. Handle has pop-open lid for compartment where you can keep extra batteries or whatever. It's plastic, yes, but it's quite robust, and works well. No, don't work for them, but it's a good product for the money, it seems. Made in Israel. Takes 10-14 days to get to USA after ordering.

My Saiga-12 is really starting to take shape now...almost time for a pic. :)

P.S. Demand may have *just* increased for this doodad, because it's $75 there - mine was only $50 2 weeks ago.... You can probably still find it for $50 if you look, from the guy who's in Israel - that guy is in New Jersey - I'm sure he'd get it to you faster for the extra $25, but....