PDA

View Full Version : Agi Master Gunsmithing Program

ADAMSLARRYD326@COMCA
February 11, 2007, 01:21 AM
Hello everyone, Here i go with another gunsmithing school question. Has anyone tried the AGI Master Gunsmith program? I sent away for their information packet. It seems worth the $15,000 for the full program. Not only do you get AGI's DVD instruction videos, but you get a nice set of tools that include a table top lath. If you want I will let you know what else the course includes. Any replys would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Larry:)

cntryboy1289
February 11, 2007, 04:09 AM
Larry, I bought the course several years ago myself back before it got so expensive. I think it was worth the money back then and still today. You will hear a lot of folks here and other places scoff at it, but if you went to school to get the same knowledge, it would cost you twice what they charge for it. I don't think you will go wrong with it no matter what you hear. Best of luck with it.

ADAMSLARRYD326@COMCA
February 11, 2007, 08:21 PM
Thanks CNTRYBOY1289. I get a good feeling about this course. I mean they include everything that I think anyone would need incuding online and phone support with master gunsmith Bob Dunlap. I hope I can get some more comments about this course.

Thank's again

Larry;)