PDA

View Full Version : www.sksboards.com site down?

westphoenix
October 11, 2006, 11:50 AM
I haven't been able to get on in a couple/few days now.
I don't think I did anything wrong over there.
Everytime I try to go to their site it gives me the:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Anyone else having this problem?
If not please give me an email to someone over there so I can get this figured out.

BTW TFL is one of the most dependable forums online!
I just wish there was more SKS guys over here.

reconseed
October 11, 2006, 01:26 PM
me neither.. i was wondering the same thing..

Hedley
October 11, 2006, 02:57 PM
I've only been a member over there for about 4 or 5 months, and it has given me that error once or twice before. I've talked to another member once about it, and he had the same proplem. It never lasted quite as long though.

westphoenix
October 11, 2006, 03:20 PM
Yes same here. Every once in awhile its down for a few hours or a day.
But this has been extended and I thought I got booted :)

Glad to hear that is not the case.

Hedley
October 11, 2006, 03:38 PM
Yea, it seems to happen everytime I'm in the middle of a trade with another member...

Average Joe
October 11, 2006, 06:56 PM
The site is down, technical problems.

GrandAdmiralThrawn
November 29, 2006, 11:11 PM
Looks like it's down again, I have'nt been able to get on for the past couple of days.
Can anyone else get on?

Lonestar.45
November 30, 2006, 11:34 AM
It's been down for days this time. Way back when, there was a LOT of info on that site and tons of posts and archives. The first crash a while back took it down and they lost all that info, and started over. Recently it had just gotten back to where it was a pretty good resource, and now it's down again. Hope they can get it back up w/out any loss of info. Heard it was hacked the first time, don't know what happened this time. If anyone has any info I'd like to hear what's going on.

westphoenix
November 30, 2006, 05:18 PM
Yep still down :confused:

ornery
November 30, 2006, 11:40 PM
;) Howdy Boys! I just joined up and saw this thread...thought I'd let ya know that that board may be down fer a long time, maybe permanent. My shootin' buddy is a moderator fer that board, the feller that runs it got hurt in a bike wreck not too long ago and hasn't been 100% for a while ...anyways...keep yer fingers crossed but I wouldn't count on seein' it back:( Say, is this my barstool?