PDA

View Full Version : The Justice Train Has Left The Station...

December 19, 1998, 04:10 PM
THE DAILY BRIEF Special Edition
from
INTELLIGENT NETWORK CONCEPTS, INC.
Saturday, December 19, 1998

* The U.S. House of Representatives has voted to approve two of four articles of impeachment against President Bill Clinton.
- articles alleging perjury and obstruction of justice were approved by the House.
- the occurrence marks the second time in U.S. history that articles of impeachment against a president have been referred to the Senate for a trial.
- plans are now being made for an impeachment trial before the Senate, over which Supreme Court Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist will preside.

JHS
December 19, 1998, 08:20 PM
I think that President Clinton,belives that what ever he does(action,lying to the people of this country )is right. He doesn't think that he is ever wrong.He is only sorry if he is caught.
What is the most troubling to me is ,Red China ,Money to the DNC and the technology that was given to China(Red).I think that there is a larger story here.
The politicans of this great country must be put on notice, that,we the people are watching what they do.
I must tell you that, I am a Democrat,(Dixie-crat). I better get off the soapbox.
John

4V50 Gary
December 19, 1998, 09:24 PM
Chief Justice Rehnquist was paramount in reversing many decisions handed down by the Court in the '60s. While he is deserving of retirement, let us pray that Justice Rehnquist continues serving our nation and in doing so, uphold the principles upon which it was founded: truth, justice and equality. While rather rare today in D.C., these should not be hollow words but hallowed ones.

Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

Jeff Thomas
December 19, 1998, 09:26 PM
I firmly believe that we will be seeing more revelations about Bill, and perhaps during the Senate trial. I tend to think that in 5 to 10 years even some of us will be surprised what is revealed about this jerk. The sad, and sobering fact is that he is such a good actor that the majority of the American people seem to be taken in by his lies.

There seems to be a good chance he will be acquited in the Senate. However, for my money, it was important that the House impeach him, as opposed to censure. This is a historic action, and Bill deservces every bit of this. Even his supporters should contemplate how this as***le has managed to polarize this country nearly as bad as it was during Viet Nam.