PDA

View Full Version : Global Trades

enstorm
August 10, 2006, 04:23 PM
Has anybody had problems with this bunch like I have? After 3 or 4 tries, I was finally able to place a simple order for some ak uppers and lowers by phone (they won't state prices on the internet). They debited my account immediately (July 6). After hearing and receiving nothing in the following ten days or so, I called, and was told the order would ship that day or the next. Another few weeks passed with no shipment and no contact from them, so I emailed them this past weekend and told them to cancel the order and reimburse me immediately. Still not a peep from them, and my bank website does not indicate that my account has been credited. Wonderful group of folks. If you are looking for ak parts, the people that are reliable are copes and dph.

UniversalFrost
August 12, 2006, 02:53 PM
You can contact your bank and file a fraud claim through them. That way they can atleast contact the gaining financial institution and put a hold on the money in the individuals account (if it is still there). Next time buy from a reputable source and you won't have to go through all the hassles.

enstorm
August 23, 2006, 09:20 AM
It took another phone call on Monday-- said they didn't know about the email I sent a few weeks before. As far as I can tell, I would never have received the order.