PDA

View Full Version : Walther PPKs .380 cal blue mint box and all

Glock 269
February 20, 2006, 07:46 PM
I'm looking to purchase a Walther PPKs early American 99.9% mint original box papers extra mag for $399.00. Can anyone tell me if this is a good deal? Serial # 029,xxx.

Tom2
February 20, 2006, 08:30 PM
If it is in very nice condx. without substantial finish wear, maybe 99%, and you can examine it for any problems, I would say it is about 50$ less than a gunshow seller might ask for it around here. Not a super steal, but it also depends on the market prices where you live. You would not be getting ripped off, I don't think. Some have criticised the newest versions coming out now as having feeding problems, etc. which I never experienced on the older ones. As long as they stand behind the purchase, not a as-is no returns, get it if you want it. Watch out for slide bite! Take along a glove when you test fire. Or just put a bandaid between you thumb and trigger finger trigger ahead of time. Put on the glove if it starts to bite so you are not distracted. Maybe a baseball batters glove so your trigger finger is bare!

Glock 269
February 24, 2006, 12:26 PM
Thankyou for your helpful information.

BigV
February 24, 2006, 02:31 PM
I just purchased a used PPK/s from a local gun store and paid $325. The deal included 2 extra magazines, an Uncle Mike's ankle holster and a box of 25 Hydra shock shells. The gun is in excellent condition and shoots great.