PDA

View Full Version : just got a new CZ 75B

payne
February 19, 2006, 02:05 PM
Added a new piece to my growing collection. I didn't have a 9mm in my collection and figured I would get one soon. I just didn't think i'd have one this soon. I went into a shop just to look around and kill some time, and I came out with the CZ. I got it for $450 out the door. I'm trying to save up for a rifle so I didn't really need to spen the money on the handgun. I guess I need to stay outta the gun stores till I have the money for my rifle so I won't spend it on another pistol of some sort.

Well, I plan on taking it to the range and putting a couple hundred rounds through it very soon. Right when I got her home I put 2 mags t hrough it in the backyard. It was accurate in its first two mags. Just letting ya'll know about the new toy:D

eerw
February 19, 2006, 02:19 PM
great gun...

congratulations..the CZ75 is a nice little gun..easy to carry, very reliable and accurate for what it was designed for...

Marlboro Man
February 19, 2006, 03:12 PM
what finish did you get? From the price, it sounds like either a stainless or nickle model.

JDG
February 19, 2006, 07:59 PM
Congrats! lets see some pics!

Rainbow Six
February 19, 2006, 11:57 PM
Congrats on the CZ. They are sweet shooters. I picked up a few of 'em when the price was still super sweet (the Turkish Police contract overrun or whatever it was). I've never carried them much, but I love to take them to the range. Once you've had the 75B for a while you'll find that the 75 Compact will start calling your name. ;)

BredanSIG
February 20, 2006, 05:02 AM
I too just joined the CZ75 party with a pre-B model. Enjoy that gun.

stangfan93
February 20, 2006, 07:14 AM
I Bought A 75bd A Week Ago And I Got It For $400 Out The Door. I Shot It Already And It Is Great! I'm Going To Try And Post Some Pics Of It Soon

SKS NUT
February 20, 2006, 10:09 PM
congrates on the buying on you new pistol.I own one in two tone and I like it.:) :) :)

rhkirk
February 21, 2006, 03:22 PM
I got my 75 BD a while back and it is a sweet shooter!
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b169/rhkirk1/RightSide.jpg

Marlboro Man
February 21, 2006, 07:28 PM
PAYNE,

Where are the pics!!!!!:p