PDA

View Full Version : Beretta CX4 Storm: What does it cost in your area?

Trip20
February 3, 2006, 09:04 AM
I'm interested in purchasing one of the CX4's, however Gander Mountain wants $729.99 a pop, for all three calibers (9, 40, 45)!

That's outrageous. I've seen them on line for much cheaper.

Hoping some of you can give me a few price checks so I can no how bad I'm being screwed, and how much I can expect to tinker with the price.

I may just purchase on line, but if I can get a similar deal locally, I'd rather do that.

Thanks in advance.

gunslinger1911ACP
February 3, 2006, 09:06 AM
It's running about $600-$650 in the Houston area.

rallyhound
February 3, 2006, 08:59 PM
$550.00 in minnesota for the plain version.
Mine was $650.00, came with all the rails, sling, stock spacers etc.
seems like they package them a few different ways.

Samuel2001
February 3, 2006, 09:28 PM
I wish I could git 'em in my area!:mad:

smince
February 4, 2006, 08:07 AM
$575 in Huntsville, Alabama

RaetherEnt
February 4, 2006, 11:56 AM
Saw a rare bird in 45 at the gun show in Topeka last weekend for $519...NEW! BUT, that was RARE. Everyone else is selling them for around $575 for the 45 cal version plane jane.

BreakerDave
February 4, 2006, 03:54 PM
About six months ago, at a gun show in Vegas, a friend and I saw a batch of CX4 Storms in 9mm and .45 ACP marked at $459. They were new and by far the cheapest we had ever seen them. It seemed too good to be true and it was... Apparently, the guy who made the big price signs for the table had a dyslexic moment. They were supposed to be $549, not $459. When the seller realized the mistake his employee had made, he honored the $459 price to the people who had already agreed to the purchase the gun but then raised the price to what it should have been for the remainder of the show. At $549, he sold out of Storms because he was still $50 cheaper than any other dealer at the show.

That said, I have seen new ones (in gun shops and shows) range between $550 and $625. In order to get a good price, a prospective buyer might want to consider buying a used CX4 Storm from a private party (online) in order to get a good package deal. Almost all of the used CX4 Storms I have seen have had accessory rails installed for optics, lights, and other stuff. The rails are relatively pricey to order new, separately. The used Storms selling around $500 online usually have at least the top rail installed.