PDA

View Full Version : Laser for USP full size/proprietary rail

stratus
January 6, 2006, 04:30 AM
I was considering the BLAST 2 laser/tac light combo made by Laser Devices, inc.

I was also considering the Insight (streamight) M6, and a rail adapter.

Or if I really want to go nuts, the Insight LAM 350.

Any thoughts from people who mount stuff on their USPs, and can give me some feedback for a quality laser.

I have an irresistable urge to put something on my USP Tactical's rails. (Actually, I had an M2 on it but I think my uncle needs it more than I do, where he lives.)

Also, could someone please let me know about a well-built adapter, in the event that I go with an M6.
Thanks a bunch!

-John

chrisandclauida2
January 6, 2006, 04:50 AM
gernade launcher.

maximuss
January 6, 2006, 09:19 AM
I am waiting on Laser Max to make their production for HK USP.

stratus
January 6, 2006, 08:35 PM
Grenade launcher? Hmmm.

Interesting.

Well I have this friend who is working on a rail-mounted 4 billion watt particle beam phalanx. BWWWAP! Fry half a city with this puppy...

maximuss, good luck with the laser max. Seems like the USP has been out so long, there's as much stuff out for it as there's gonna be.

BLAST 2 gets my vote for a relatively affordable quality laser that doesn't look absolutely hideous :)

maximuss
January 7, 2006, 01:25 PM
I did email Laser Max about their production for USP. Their responce was that they were on developmental stage for USC Compact.
I do like their concept that laser is in the gun right below the barrel. If Laser Max will not do it then I wish somebody else will make it.

Bobarino
January 7, 2006, 02:01 PM
GG&G makes a low profile adaptor for the USP's. http://gggaz.com/products/hk_usp.php

this is the only one that i'm aware of. there may be others but i never looked.

Bobby