PDA

View Full Version : The really top quality Belt IMHO

HappyGunner
December 24, 2005, 12:49 PM
I bought a Gary Brommeland Gun Belt a year ago Price $98. I had to wait Months but the belt was as promised a top quality gunbelt in every way. Leather quality craftmanship quality sewing quality and finish quality. I have used this belt all year and it's still as good as the day I first put it on.:) http://www.brommelandgunleather.com/

Now this year I wanted a Brown gun Belt and Gary Brommeland does not make a Brown gun belt. So I decided to check the quality of the Rafter's Gun Belts since others have posted about their quality and service.:) http://www.raftersgunleather.com/

I placed on order for their plain jane brown leather raftersgunleather belt Price $45 and had it on in under two weeks.:) It's a really nice belt but it's not the same quality as the Gary Brommeland Gun Belt but remember it was only half the price as the Gary Brommeland Gun Belt. Where I notice the quality difference's is the quality of the leather. Quality of the finish. Quality of the Craftmanship. There is nothing really wrong with the Rafter Gun Belt and I am very happy with the reduced quality at the $45 price as it beats any other gun belt I have seen at Gun Shows or stores in my City.;) And the service of Rafters was the best.:)

Optical Serenity
December 27, 2005, 04:45 PM
Great post. I've been in search of nice belts. I've used Galco belts in the past and those are great for leather. I also like Rockport belts. I like Rockports because I can find them at the Rockport store in the mall.

For nylon I have been using a Blackhawk rigger's belt, but I want to get away from the extra weight of the triangular thing up front.

ClarkEMyers
December 29, 2005, 10:09 PM
That's S with a circumflex over it a cattle brand - not a possessive. Ŝ may not display properly in all cases.

stratus
December 30, 2005, 05:16 AM
looks like great stuff, the brommeland, I mean.

I could use a better holster...

*puts the link in bookmarks*

DocFox
December 30, 2005, 07:45 AM
Don't discount "regular" belts either. The belts mentioned here are very good belts, and made specifically for carry; however, some regular belts on the market are just as good and a fraction of the price.