PDA

View Full Version : highest capacity mag for 9mm for Beretta 92 and or/storm?

Jerimoth
October 14, 2005, 08:39 PM
I've heard that a 50 round mag exists, but that seems to be a rumor. Anybody know where I can find >20 mag round mags?

kozak6
October 14, 2005, 08:58 PM
Cheaper than dirt and all those types of catalogs should have them.

Whether they are any good is another question.

noone
October 14, 2005, 09:02 PM
do a google search for hi-cap mag's it should give you plenty of places to look. I also agree with the above poster alot of aftermarket magazines are terrible, and have all kinds of issues with them. my personal experience with them has led me to either just use factory hi-cap mags or check them out in person to make sure they are not junk.

StormTrooper
October 14, 2005, 09:05 PM
I have the Cx4 and the only high caps I have seen so far are the 20's. I have heard the MecGars are good quality and they are definately almost half the price of the Beretta label.

JohnKSa
October 14, 2005, 10:42 PM
The highest capacity Beretta magazine that will fit a 92 that I'm aware of holds 25 rounds. Don't know about aftermarket mags...

ISP2605
October 15, 2005, 08:21 AM
(deleted) Oops. Wrong thread. Sorry.

smince
October 15, 2005, 09:01 AM
CTD and a few others have advertised 30 rounders for Beretta, Ruger, Sig, etc. Would be skeptical about their reliability. Twenty to twenty-five seems to be the reliability limit on a double stack WITH a single position feed.

Never heard of a 50-round.

Mastrogiacomo
October 16, 2005, 11:11 AM
I own five Berettas, one of which is the Storm. I've YET to hear of a 50 round mag. Look here for more info on the guns....

www.berettaforum.net

StormTrooper
October 16, 2005, 11:33 AM
o too have not seen a fifty, nor would i trust it. I have not seen anything but the 20rnd, give us a link if you have one for these higher cap mags.

rallyhound
October 23, 2005, 01:57 PM
I bought 3- 30 rounders from CTD. while they work perfect in my 92 they will not work on the storm.
The aftermarket mags have a latch cutout that is wider than any other beretta mag i have ever seen. I cant imagine why the hell they would do that.
They also dont have quite enough spring pressure.

smince
October 23, 2005, 02:28 PM
while they work perfect in my 92 they will not work on the storm.

They also dont have quite enough spring pressure

:confused: :confused: :confused: