PDA

View Full Version : belly band holsters- which one?

bk40
May 31, 2000, 11:46 PM
I've decided to try the BB carry method for my recently aquired Kahr MK9. I've researched this topic here and found some good info, but, I need help deciding which holster to purchase.

Clothing will typically be shorts and t-shirt... as summertime here in Mississippi runs from March thru Nov ;)

Comfort, ease of carry, relatively quick access to my PDW and room for a spare mag are my main requirements. If I've left any pertinent info out, please bring it to my attention.

Any holster recommendations + carrying tips would be most appreciated.

terridarri
June 1, 2000, 01:32 AM
bk40, Gunslinger and I distribute a holster that will accomodate the gun your talking about plus anyone in your collection and it has a place for a extra magazine, it is somewhat like the BB but it has many more features that I can say that will make a BB not of your choice by differences, this can be worn up higher on the torso for total concealment and it will conceal about any size gun or you can wear it lower on the torso, where as the BB can only be worn around the belly, it is made of all american surgical elastic that will let you breathe and won't sweat much under it, it has 14 inches adjustibility where as the BB has only 4 ins, it is 5 ins wide where as the BB is only 3 inches which the BB will roll because of that, the velcro on it is all american made. Gunslinger just wears a light weight western shirt and he conceals his 6" inch N frame and you can't even tell he has a gun under it, and the best thing is cheaper than the BB, so if your interested e-mail me. There has been several TFLer's that has purchased one.

------------------
WHEN IT COMES TO FRIENDS THE SKY IS NOT THE LIMIT
TFL End of Summer Meet ([Link to invalid post), August 12th & 13th, 2000

Kent White
June 1, 2000, 02:20 AM
I've been using a Bianchi Belly band for years now, works great. Terridarri, more info on your belly band, please. I might be interested in one to replace my Bianchi as it is starting to show wear.

Rob Pincus
June 1, 2000, 03:03 AM
I've sworn by my Gould & Goodrich BB for years.... but DeSantis makes a good one to.

You'll probably love BB or Hate it.. I don't find very many in-betweeners on this one.

terridarri
June 1, 2000, 10:48 AM
The BB is not a favorite of many, I even hate to consider ours even a BB, ours is actually called the {shoulder concealment holster} because this one is so much more comfortable, at gunshows when people say OH those are BB I always tell them not to insult me like that. LOL We really don't have a brochure on it but I will send more about to you Kent when I get back in this evening.

------------------

bk40
June 1, 2000, 01:16 PM
terridarri, Kent and Rob- Thanks for the responses!

terridarri- check your mail.

Futo Inu
June 1, 2000, 02:04 PM
Here's the best one I've ever seen:
http://www.politesociety.com/#sportholsterbutt

terridarri
June 1, 2000, 09:33 PM
Sorry we don't have what you say a brochure on it, but I will do my best to explain it. It is called a off duty shoulder holster, it is a exclusive product, designed by Frank Young. This holster is arguably the single most concealable holster existing in the world today. You have not seen it advertised before, you may have seen something close, maybe at double the price [one sells for 49.95 plus s&h] or triple the price [one sells for 59.99] maybe a t 6 to 10 times the price [one very well known company sells a similar holster, but with different holsters necessary to attach to the basic device to accomidate different size & shape guns our holster fits all hand guns from a derranger to a desert eagle] and even that wouldn't be bad, if they worked. It can also be worn around the waistline on your strong side, It has a 14" inch adjustability so if like your a police you can wear it over your armour or with the adjustability you can wear off duty just under your shirt next to your skin. It is 5" wide, its made with all american materials, its very breathable, you won't hardly sweat. Gunslinger wears his all day and he carries his 6" inframe and he conceals it just under a reg. light western shirt and you can't tell its even under it, and he has concealed a desert eagle at the gunshow and it actually conceals better than the 6" inframe, he is a medical retired police officer and has tried many things to use to conceal and hasn't found nothing he can wear comfortably until we found this in Tulsa. It is washable, just throw it in the wash and let it airdry. It has a extra pouch for a extra magazine. It comes in three different colors and it has different waist sizes or chest sizes, It cost $30 thats including S & H. I forgot to tell you it has that material like dress slacks do inside the waist band to help keep your shirt in, this has this material to keep it from sliding down your torso. We have had several purchase from up off of TFL. If interested or you have anymore questions just feel free to e-mail back

------------------